19

19

Kaia Moore

I was laying in bed scrolling on twitter bored out of my mind. I don't know why everybody was so tired but it was only ten and the entire house was sleep , including Kayja who talked a whole bunch of shit about staying up late watching movies and eating snacks and she was laid on her stomach snoring like a grizzly bear .

As I was reading some girl rant about being un appreciated by men my phone started ringing with a facetime call . I was surprised to see it was Cassius calling me because we weren't on that kind of time anymore .

I answered it even though Eric just told me to make sure I keep staying away from him , " Why Kayja not answering her phone ? " I pointed the camera at her laying sleeping next to me . " oh ok .. had to make sure y'all wasn't on any sneaky shit "

" No .. we chilling " I told him .

" How have you been ? " He asked me and I smiled .

" I've been good . Trying to figure out what I want to do with my life " I sighed .

" What do you mean ? "

" I don't know like .. we had career day at school recently and everybody was saying what their dream job was and what they wanna do when they graduate , what college they want to go to and like of course I want to go to college but I only thought about college for the experience, I don't know what I wanna study . I realized I don't have a dream job or school I just know wanna have lot of money and live a bougie ass lifestyle " I admitted .

" I mean you can always be an influencer or instagram model . You already have a huge follow base because of your mom . start a youtube channel and do vlogs or some shit " He suggested.

" That could work " I said putting a little thought into it. " How have you been ? My dad talked to your dad so I know that you've been a target lately "

" Not okay . i'm fucking paranoid and anxious and I barely get any fucking sleep " He said .

" i'm sorry " I apologized even though I didn't have anything to do with it .

" it's cool .. it comes with the life i'm in " he shrugged .

" is that why you stopped talking to me ? "

" what I told you in the car was true but this was another reason yes "

" I kind of miss you " I admitted .

" I miss you too , I miss our nights where we would watch shows and shit " He said causing me to smile .

" Can I see you tonight ? " I asked even thought I know what Eric just told me but I couldn't help myself .

" Yeah " He said .

" You have to come get me though I got my car keys taken . Everybody's sleep so I just sneak out with your for a few hours " I said .

" send your location "

I went to our message thread and sent it to him. " I'll be there in fifteen minutes " He said .

" Ok " I said and hung up. I crept out of the bed and tip toed around the house making sure everybody was sleep and they were . I went back in my room and locked the door and got myself together .

Once I was done Cassius text me saying he was outside . I wasn't bold enough to walk out the front door and my room was upstairs but there was always a loophole. I walked outside to the balcony that outside in my room and climbed down the latter . I ran to Cassius car and hopped in the passenger seat .

When I got in he laughed. " bruh I ain't do no shit like this since high school "

" this my first time doing this so I hope I don't get caught " I said .