too big apparently

willows pov
after filming

"this albums fucking good who is this?" damon asked while i was playing the marshal mather's LP.
"eminem mate have you never heard of him?" i laugh at him as he turns to dents who shrugged. "this is his second album. when his first one released i listened to it and dragged my drunk ass to kong to show murdoc and he loves him too. stu don't mind him" i ramble still coming down from my high. "i'll have a listen after i've dropped you two off. mind if i drop you the cd back tomorrow?" i smile and nod as he thanks me and i crawl into the backseat with stu and jamie. "willow the cars fucking moving" jamie laughs as i shrug and he climbs into the front seat. "you two get me pulled over i'll kill the pair of you" damon groans at us as we laugh. i lay down on stu as he wraps his arms around me protectively. "you tired babe?" he whispers and kisses my head. "yeah... just carry me inside" i mumble as i drift off to sleep.

few hours later

i woke up in stu's arms in the bed and it was 3 in the morning and i needed a joint. i carefully got myself out of stuart's arms and went downstairs to call jamie because i knew murdoc needed to stock up on weed.

"jamie? can you drop me off some weed"
"why? you alright mate?"
"yeah just can't sleep or eat and i want that picture"
"errrr... what damon? yeah we're gonna go kong really quick yeah? yeah. is the picture processed? alright. willow we'll be there soon the pictures been printed so we'll be like ten minutes tell murdoc so we don't get cut up"
"alright see you soon mate"

i went upstairs to murdocs room and knocked on his door before walking in since i knew he had been out clubbing after the music video. "what's up willow mate?" he slurs giggling. "jamie and damon are coming to see me i need a joint and don't tell stu because this is a surprise but i got an uncensored copy of the picture so uh... noodle can't come in his room unless she wants trauma" i laugh. "why'd you get a copy? wank bank?" he snorts making me go red and laugh nervously. "nah-nah it's uh... decoration?" i laugh as the doors to kong open and i turn around walking to the door. "come on murdy let's go get fucked" i laugh as he follows behind me down the stairs. "the picture love" jamie giggles passing me a massive envelope. "what the fuck how big is it?" i laugh as i open the envelope pulling the picture out and immediately falling almost passing out. "too big apparently" murdoc snorts grabbing onto me. "o-oh my god... oh my god" i giggle putting the picture back in the envelope sitting down. "your joint love" damon puts it in my mouth lighting it for me as i deeply inhale it before passing it to murdoc because i knew he'd snatch it off me. he had a few drags before passing it back to me laughing. "when do we go to mulholland?" i ask breathing smoke out. "uhhhhhhhh... next week? yeah next week" murdoc slurs out. "will we... come back to kong?" i ask sadly not wanting to leave kong behind. "you lot are only going to do the film... have you picked a name by the way?" damon butts in. "mate look at the names they suggested" i laugh as i pass him the notebook that was infront of me. "whoops there goes my career? come back with that app- what the fuck? i don't like the smell of that amigo? celebrity take down has to be it" he laughs as he puts the notebook back down. "how do you lot think of these things?" jamie laughs before a half naked stuart walks in and sits ontop of me. "why are you awake" he yawns. "needed a joint... you want some?" i ask holding it to him and he takes it. "what's the envelope for?" he asks going to pick it up before murdoc takes the joint off him and points at jamie then jamie tackles him. "calm the fuck down i said i'd wait until he's awake and he's awake now" i laugh pushing jamie off of stuart and pulling him back ontop of me. "open it love" i giggle making murdoc snort and pass me the joint back. "what... wha-? what's this for?" stuart laughs taking the picture out of the envelope. "honestly dents mate us three think it's for her wank bank she nearly passed out when she seen the picture" he laughs making me hide my face as stuart turns to look at me and puts his head down to my ear and whispers "you like what you see yeah?" making me giggle and go bright red. "alright no shaggin down here you two take it to the bedroom" damon and jamie laugh as stu stands up and throws me over his shoulder. "wait! wait you forgot the picture!" i laugh as murdoc quickly runs to me with it and takes the joint out my mouth and goes back to the sofa where damon and jamie are. "see you two fuckers later!" i shout to them making them cackle. "you nearly passed out huh?" stuart giggles as he puts me on the bed crawling over me. "maybe?" i laugh as he kisses me. "we're moving to mulholland next week you know?" i ask wanting to switch the subject. "yeah... you okay with it?" he lays next to me and pulls me into him. "well i mean i'll miss kong but we'll move back" he nods and we both drift back off to sleep.