seein 2d stripped was too much

willows pov (shock)
few days later

"stu wake the fuck up damon and jamie are waiting downstairs we need to FILM" i shout as i shake stuart. he randomly jolts up and runs to his wardrobe to get dressed. "5/4 filming is today?" he asks while he rushes to put pants on. "yeah you fuckin idiot" i laugh as i walk downstairs to wait for stuart with the rest of the band plus damon and jamie. "alright willow love? what are you doing here so early?" damon asks me with a cig hanging out his mouth. "broke up with ryan mate" i laugh as i sit next to him taking the cig out his mouth. "no shit? any of you killed him yet?" he asks murdoc, russ and noodle. murdoc winks at him as russ  and noodle laugh. "wait what?" i look at them seriously. they couldn't have killed him right? "well er... the thing is love we don't know if he's dead. i pistol whipped him" he laughs making me burst out laughing making me choke on the smoke. jamie pats my back laughing as damon sits there with his jaw practically on the floor. and then stuart walks in. "what are youse laughing at?" he chuckles. "mur-murdoc" i laugh loudly. "what about murdoc? what did you do?" he asks him making me fall off the sofa clutching my stomach. "h-he... pistol whipped ryan" i cackle hardly breathing. "are we a load of murderers now?" stuart chuckles as he sits in between damon and jamie, where i was before i fell off the sofa. "what do you mean a bunch of murderers?" jamie asks laughing. "well willow killed paula she's buried in the graveyard and murdoc pistol whipping ryan... wait since willow killed my ex shouldn't i kill hers?" stuart laughs. and jamie stands up pointing at him. "is that a question? yes you fucking dullard" he laughs as we stand up and walk to the front door.

little skip to when they start recording.

"wait so he's getting naked?" i ask giggling at damon. "well i mean it'll be censored and it's a picture and he'll have his hand half over his dick and that... why you want a copy mate?" he chuckles as i go bright red. "why not" i laugh as he nods as a producer comes over to me. "2d is asking for you willow" she smiles and walks away as i walk into his dressing room and he's sat in a chair in only his boxers. "hey baby" he smiles and stands up to come hug me. "what'd you need me for stu?" i hug him back and kiss his chest lightly. "right look... you don't have to i just need you to... make me hard. for the picture" he goes bright red and chuckles when he says this making me giggle. "how do i do that exactly?" i laugh and his cheeks go redder. "look at me" he puts his finger under my chin to make me look as he smashes his lips onto mine. i kiss him back and he picks me up putting one arm around me and using the other to wipe everything off his desk and puts me ontop of the desk and pulls away with a full hard on and shouts thanks as he runs out of the door. a few minutes later i walk back out to jamie and damon as stu gets his pictures done. "any girls come for my stu i'll fucking kill them" i laugh. "just like you did with paula fucking cracker" jamie whispers in my ear making me burst out laughing. "hey you lot better not be making fun of me" stuart shouts making me laugh harder. "we're not dents we're talking about slag mcslaggerson of slagsville" damon shouts back making me fall on the floor crying and laughing. jamie shortly following. when we stand up i see stuart with his hand over his dick (that was still hard... and bigger than i imagined) and he had his tongue hanging out and i GASPED and nearly passed out. "hey woah what's up?" damon and jamie ask in unison as damon catches me from falling. "he-he-i-what?" my cheeks were RED and damon started chuckling. he makes me look at him but i force my head away and look at stuart and actually pass out falling backwards onto jamie.

jamie's pov (woah? i didn't expect it to go this way but okayyyy)

willow passed out on me and me and damon quickly ran off to dents' dressing room before anyone noticed because we couldn't have anyone being distracted today. "what do we do with her?" damon asks getting a bottle of water from the mini fridge as i get a cold cloth and put it on her forehead. "dunno mate but i think her seeing dents stripped was toooooo much" i flicked a bit of water on her face but she didn't budge. "shit man she's not waking up" damon starts panicking and pacing around the room. "mate she's fine stop your bitching if she's not up by the time someone knocks on the door we'll call someone... speaking off lock the fucking door mate" he nods as he walks over to the door locking it. "maybe if we light a joint and blow it in her face she'll wake up right?" i ask pulling a joint out my pocket lighting it. "mate no what the fuck are you-! actually maybe that'll work... they're gonna fucking kill us" he goes pale knowing the band would give us the beat down of our lives if they found out. "not if they never find out" i smile as i blow the smoke in willows face and thankfully she shot up, head butting me in the process. "what- what the living fuck happened" she gasps having a drink of water then snatching the joint off me as i rub my forehead. "you couldn't hack seeing dents naked now don't tell the band you passed out they'll fucking murder us" damon whispers as we unlock the door and walk out going back to where dents was and he was still naked. i covered willows eyes and lead her to the chairs facing away from him this time. "jamie- what? let me look at him!" she whisper shouts as she tries to look back and damon tackles her off the chair. "don't look at him willow you'll fucking pass out again just smoke your joint and don't look" he gets up off the floor helping her up and sitting on her so she can't move. "whatever bony ass" she giggles and finishes off her joint and falls asleep making damon get off her. after a few minutes of me and damon talking a man walks over. "they're ready to shoot the video now but 2d is asking for willow" he whispers and walks away as i nod. "willow mate wake up dents wants you" i shake her and she wakes up a bit and groans putting her arms out. "carry me asshole" she giggles as damon gets her over his shoulder and walks to dullards dressing room and kicks the door open. "alright mate?" i ask d as he opens a can of beer. "yeah... what's with her?" he points at the clearly stoned willow who puts her hand up and waves at him. "stoned because she would've passed out seeing you naked" damon laughs as he puts her down on the sofa. "fucking hell... is she okay though?" he laughs as we both nod and leave the room.

stuart's pov

"willow? you alright love?" i ask stroking her hair as she nods and sits up letting me sit next to her. "your fit stu you know that right?" she slurs. "thanks baby... you're gorgeous" she giggles and straddles me and kisses my neck. "woah willow love hold on" i laugh as i put my arms around her waist. "what?" she mumbles against my neck giggling. "i need to shoot the video love" i laugh lightly pulling her head away as she groans. "but i wanna have fun" she pouts as she looks into my eyes (with her eyes barely open). "i know but you're stoned out of your head love... i need to shoot this video you can go have a nap on set and we can do this later yeah?" "okay but tell damon i want my copy TODAY or i'll force him into poker and rob his last penny" she giggles. "copy of what babe?" she giggles even more shutting her eyes completely. "you'll see later baby. tell him unedited and i want it when i wake up and i'll give him fifty quid" i furrow my brows as i try to think of what she's going on about. "okay love... i'll carry you to set and you can nap or talk to damon and jamie yeah?" she nods as i pick her up and walk to set. which was a really high stage and was going to have loads of people edited in. i put willow on the sofa opposite damon and jamie and walked to the top of the stage and filmed the video.