sober enough to remember

murdoc's pov

me and russ quickly drove to ryan's house and banged on the door. after a minute ryan came to the door with a half healed black eye and a clearly broken nose. i stifle a laugh looking at him. "what do you two idiots want" he groans as me and russ push past him and start getting her stuff. i made sure to get all the meds she had and put them in a bag and gave them to russ. "you take them to the car i'll be out in a second" he nods realising what i was about to do. i walk into the living room where ryan was watching tv and put him in a chokehold. "you come near my little sister or my band again i'll put you in yer grave alright mate?" i sadistically smirk at him as his face goes dark red and frantically nods. i let him go and start to walk out the door until i turn around and look him dead in the face before pulling a gun out of my waistband and hit him in the head with it enough times to nearly kill him (or maybe kill him i don't know and i don't care). i walk out the door slamming it behind me and run to the car. "drive russ" "did you kill him?" he chuckles as he looks over to me. he was only joking but. "if he's not dead he's very close to death". he suddenly stops the car and thankfully there were no cars behind us. "mudz... what did you do?" i just sighed and flashed the gun in my waistband. "no one hurts my sister". he nodded in agreement and continued driving. i decided to message dents to tell him we got pretty much all her stuff.

murdoc: dents were on our way back we got most her stuff but i need to tell you something.

anime reject: for fucks sake murdoc whatve you done?

murdoc: NOTHING.
mightve pistol whipped him? possibly to death😂

anime reject: MURDOC!!
FUCKING HELL YOU IDIOT
SENT YOU TO DO ONE THING.
YOU CANT GO A DAY WITHOUT COMMITTING CRIMES.
i hope he's dead.

murdoc: knew you wouldn't be annoyed for long😂
wake her up mate we're pulling in now

as i sent that message russ pulled up to kong and we went inside straight to 2d's room and gave her her stuff. "thanks guys" she smiles and gives us both a hug. "no problem love. take your meds now yeah? don't go all manic on us" i laugh and she laughs with me. i hand her the pills and she takes one and lays back down on dents and grabs a vape from under a pillow. i chuckle as me and russ walk out the door.

stu's pov.

i knew i had to talk to her but i didn't know when would be the best time to. "hey willow?" she looks up at me and smiles. "yeah? you okay stu?" "i'm okay i just... i wanna drink with you tonight. is that okay?" "of course it's okay stu" she smiles at me and walks to the bathroom to get ready. we were only drinking in the house but i decided to get dressed into my usual jeans and top. the entire time she was getting ready i was trying to figure out what to say to her because i knew i couldn't do it sober but i had to be sober enough to remember. she walked out of the bathroom with her hair straightened and a tight crop top that showed some cleavage and black denim shorts with converse. i couldn't take my eyes off her. "oi" she giggles and i snap my eyes up to meet hers and she starts laughing harder. "dents your fucking drooling" she hunches over laughing as i wipe my face as i groan in embarrassment, i flop face down into my pillow and laugh. "come on dents let's go downstairs" she grabs my wrist and drags me up off the bed. i wrap my arm around her shoulder as i walk downstairs with her.

*little time skip*

about five drinks in i decided it was time to tell her because if i had another drink i wouldn't remember shit. she was sat on my lap watching the tv. "willow?" i softly say to not scare her since she was zoned out. "yeah stu?" she turned around and smiled at me. "i uh... there's absolutely nothing to worry about when i say this but i wanna talk to you. okay?" she quirks a brow at me and i see her panic for a second but she calms down when i smile at her and lift her up and put her so she's now fully facing me instead of the tv. "sure stu... are you okay? has something happened?" "nothing like that love it's nothing bad" she sighs in relief and smiles. "okay. go on stu tell me" "i li- i love you" i feel my cheeks go red from embarrassment. "well i love you too stu you know that" she smiles happily at me and goes to move and i grab her waist to keep her sat. "no uh... willow i love you like i love you... i'm sorry i uh..." i trail off seeing her smiling at me. i smile back at her as she puts her hands in my hair. "i love you too stu"  she leans down and kisses my lips softly. i kiss her back while picking her up wrapping her legs around my waist. she pulls away and looks down sadly. "what's up love?" i look at her concerned. "nothing stu i'm okay" she fake smiles at me. "no your not love tell me" i tilt my head and reassuringly smile. "it's just... i'm not ready for a relationship yet you know? i-i'm sorry" i see a tear roll down her cheek and she quickly wipes it away. "don't be sorry love it's not your fault... now let's go drink some more" i smirk and lift her over my shoulder and we drink in my room for the rest of the night.