you love her right?

a week later
your pov

it's been a week since i kissed stu. he's been acting normal but i find it hard to erm... compose myself around him. like murdoc said if it's move it'll feel like electricity, it did. speaking of i needed to update him. i quickly but quietly run out of stuart's room and into murdocs since it was four in the morning. surely enough he was awake. "mudz?" i poke him to get his attention and sit next to him on his bed leaning on his headboard. "what's up mate? did you finally do it?" he happily smiled at me. "well yeah and uh you were right. and i do love him" i nervously twist my rings before continuing. "how do i tell him he's been my best mate for like what fucking 15 years now? i'm 25 now and i met him when i was 10... yeah 15 years. i don't wanna ruin it what if he doesn't love me?" i turn to him realising i was talking about my feelings without difficulty and he wrapped his arm around my shoulder. "listen mate. i'm 99.9 percent sure he feels the same" he rubs my shoulder reassuringly. "if you don't wanna talk to him love i will" "i uh... yeah but don't tell him i told you to say anything okay?" he nods and i leave the room saying goodnight before going downstairs to make food. i made cheese toasties and sat on the sofa zoning out into the telly and suddenly i felt it dip next to me, thankfully it was noodle. "you alright little love?" i ask her smiling at her, she smiled back up at me and nodded. "i'm okay. are you okay?" i nod and take a bite out of my toastie and a sip of my beer. "willow... your not gonna leave us right?" she looks at me sadly and i immediately put my toasties down and pull her in for a hug softly kissing the top of her hair. "of course not love... i'm never leaving you lot again i'm here for good" i smile and she smiles back at me before getting up to turn on the wii grabbing two controllers and putting on wii sports. "i wanna do bowling" she smiles at me and i nod. for the last year i've absolutely ruined everyone at this. i've been a bowling pro for a while now.

stu's pov

i woke up cuddling a pillow which i thought was willow. "good morning lo-" i trailed off realising it wasn't her and started panicking. not bothering to put pants on i ran downstairs and stopped after i heard her laughing with noodle. i walked through to the living room to see them playing wii sports. "having fun there loves?" i chuckle and go and kiss the pair of
them on the top of their heads. "stu murdocs waiting for you in his room" willow smiles at me, i smile back and raise my eyebrows a little but make my way to murdocs room. i knocked before i walked in and he patted the space on the bed next to him. "what you gay now" i chuckle before sitting down next to him. "you know i swing both ways dents" he winks and laughs. "that's not what your here for mate i need to talk to you seriously" he gets all serious and even puts out his fag. "uhhhh okay? what's up?" he clears his throat and looks at me dead in the eye before patting my back. "you love her right?" "yeah i do... you know that i do... why?" he looks at the door then back to me. he puts his hands on my shoulders firmly. "she loves you stu. she loves you the same" he smiles and my jaw drops. "how uh... how do you know?" i wanted to believe him but i couldn't. it's murdoc. "dents mate just trust me. big brothers always know" he winks and reaches for the fag he previously put out and lights it back up. "but your not actually her br- okay so what do i do" "easy dents... tell her you like- no love her more than she thinks you do yeah?" i nod and walk out the room and back into my room and willow was sprawled out on the bed crying in her sleep. this wasn't unusual for her, i gently sit on the bed next to her rubbing her back. "willow wake up love okay?" she jolts awake and rests her head on my chest. "i love you stu" she smiles and i swear my heart melted. " and i love you willow". i wrap my arms around her as she drifts off to sleep. i don't know how long she slept for last night because it was only 2 in the afternoon and she was awake when i woke up and that was two hours ago. i know she's got bipolar and when she's manic she won't sleep but i'm sure she has her meds and has been taking them? surely? then it hit me. she's been wearing MY clothes since she got here. we didn't get any of her stuff from the fucking house. i mentally face palmed and quickly text the band groupchat because if i moved she'd probably wake up.

dents: we forgot to get her stuff from the house.
she's not on her meds she didn't sleep last night.
what do we do i can't go anywhere to get them she's sleeping.
SOMEONE ANSWER?

pickle: errrrrr
sticky one.
russ come downstairs mate we need to get her shit before she goes crazy.

russ: hang on a minute man

noods: make sure willow doesn't go crazy pls :)

dents: one of you come in with the tablets when you come back she needs to take them asap.
obviously she's sleeping right now but when you get back i'll wake her up.
don't get killed 😂