Heck, We Are Young

Hey guys, I'm Olivia. I don't normally write. 

I'm more of a reader, because writing, too some extent has social interaction, with the characters I make, the readers e.g. and whilst, social interaction is loved by most, there is a small percentage of people that are like me. 

Socially handicapped, so I hope you all understand, writing this book, (even though I think it might crash and fail) then posting it on Wattpad (sigh) is a big commitment to me. 

I wouldn't be doing it at all, if it wasn't for the books on here. I noticed, that they're were bundles of cliché books, groups of weird exciting books and boat loads of dramatic loving books with a twist in the end. 

But, after all my searching, I couldn't find one single book that matched my criteria. 

Not one, of course I couldn't check every book so I don't doubt that there is a book out there, perfect for my current mood but until then... I've decided to share the ongoing story in my head. 

In this book, there is no 'scorching hot bad boy' or 'girl with model good looks', or some miracle surgery that makes the 'slightly chubby girl' suddenly skinny. It's just a book. A book, that makes my stomach fly around with butterflies, my evil smile come out of hiding and my head twirl with billions ideas for it. 

This book is going to be my baby, I don't want to 'pester' you with 'vote, comment and fans'; I will trust you that if you seriously like the book and want it to continue, then you will do these things by yourself, without any sexual persuasion from me. 

(But for you slightly 'uncomfortable' people, here's a little thing that'll make my last sentence even more uncomfortable.) 

Then you will do these things by yourself, without any sexual persuasion from me... yet (; 

So, withourther ado... sorry for ranting... but here it is. 

' Heck, We Are Young' 

All Rights Reserved To ; ShumShumWanga TM.