Chapter 48 Mine and Alice's faithful Trip on the Titanic

It was a very beautiful April morning. My wife Alice and I took a walk no the second class deck of the Titanic. We retuning home from our trip to Ireland the birthplace of my mother Catherine McCarty. The Titanic was everything that Alice and I had dreamed that it would be.

But we had never dreamed that it would strike an iceberg and sink. Later that we are dinner and went dancing.

We had gotten ready for bed. We were sleeping good. It was at 12:00am when we were woken up by someone saying go to the lifeboats because Titanic had hit an iceberg and was sinking.

They loaded Alice and the children on to a lifeboat. But I had to stay behind to help load the lifeboats.

I didn't know if I would see Alice and the children again. We hugged and kissed and said our goodbyes. With tears in our eyes.

 With tears in our eyes

This is the Titanic

This me and Alice

This is the Titanic sinking after it had struck an iceberg

I had woke up in the hospital. The doctor came in and said it is good to see that you are awake Mr Bonney. I asked him were my wife Alice and our children were. He said that he didn't know were they were.

I broke down crying. A friend of mine and Alice's came to see me. He said Billy your wife and children are alright. They are here to see you now.

I was so happy to see Alice and the children. And Chavez and Lawrence Talbot. But most of all I was very glad to see Alice and the children.