Chapter 14 My journal the day that I learned that I was a Vampire

Dear journal: today is the begining of my life as a vampire

Dear journal: today is the begining of my life as a vampire. My story begins the night and year that I was shot down by Pat Garrett. I was brought across in the year 1881 on July 14th. I was found laying on a cold slab more dead than alive. I remained dead and buried in the graveyard at Fort Sumner.

Then on July 14th 2023 I had awaken from my 100 year coma or sleep which ever you want to call it. Again I was found more dead than alive but this time I was laying on top of my grave at the graveyard at Fort Sumner.

A young guard named Jacob Black had found me. I was barely breathing. Not knowing what to do he brought me to Doc Scurlock 's museum. I stayed there for a while. I mostly stayed in the dark.

Doc being a doctor checked me over and said that I was a vampire. At first I cried and wanted to die. Because I thought that all vampires were evil like dracula is.

Doc interduced me to some vampires that he knew that could help me get through this being a vampire.

I soon learnt that not all vampires are evil like dracula is.detctive Nick Knight is a vampire and he isn't evil doctor Cullen is also a vampire and he is not evil like dracula is.

But now I have to get through this modern time and world and being a vampire on top of that.

God help me get through this modern time and world and being a vampire.

William Henry McCarty. Henry McCarty. William H Bonney aka Billy the Kid