Chapter 17 The Girl who helped me see That this modern time wasn't so Bad

I was sitting alone by my grave at the graveyard at Fort Sumner

I was sitting alone by my grave at the graveyard at Fort Sumner. I had been crying because I missed the past the old west. It hurt me so much inside. I always tried to hide my hurt and loneliness. I didn't know that there was anyone else there. She put her hand on my shoulder and said " he died young he never got to fall in love and get married and have a family. His name was Henry McCarty aka William H Bonney aka Billy the Kid."

I turned around to face her. I told her that the grave was my. No I didn't get to fall in love and get married and have a family.  I am Henry McCarty aka William H Bonney aka Billy the Kid. She smiled and said that her name is Bella Swan.

From that day on we dated and became more close to each other. We fell in love and a year later we were married.

I still miss the past the old west. Bella showed me that this modern time and world isn't so bad.

In time I learned more and more about this modern time and world. Bella and I were getting ready for our son to be born.

In November on my birthday. I was going to have the family that I never got to have in the past the old west.

I will always miss the past the old west. And yes I even miss big casino old Pat Garrett