Chapter 43 Happy mother's day.

Today is mother's day my and my children celebrate mother's day with my Alice I am happy to be celebrating mother's day with my wife Alice. But I am very sad because I miss my mother Catherine McCarty she died from tuberculosis when I was 13 years old. She was very sweet woman. I miss her so much. I try not to cry as I think of my mother.

I wish that she was here. Maybe she could help me solve this mystery of my life. I remember so very clearly that I fought at the Alamo along side colonial William Travis and Jim Bowie and Davy Crockett and a 180 more.

When I was only 13 years old. And an orphan that had just ran away from the orphanage. I remember that we had fought so bravely.

But we had lost our lives when general Santana had took over the Alamo. I was shot in the chest and badly wounded. General Santana had took me prisoner he tortured me and he had cut me open from my neck to my stomach.

I had died from the torture by general Santana. He had dumped me in the desert without a christen burial.

This is my dead and bruised and battered body when general Santana had dumped me in the desert without a christen burial

This is my dead and bruised and battered body when general Santana had dumped me in the desert without a christen burial. I need help desperately to solve this mystery of my life.

I hope and pray that maybe my wife Alice can help me solve this mystery of my life.

Today is mother's day a day just for Alice. I will ask her to help me solve this mystery of my life later on .

This is me at age 43 snooping around on the sets of young guns one and two and three

This is me at age 43 snooping around on the sets of young guns one and two and three. And soon I will be snooping around to find out what my friends and family are planning for my birthday.