Chapter 4 Memories of the past of The Old West

Tonight I sit alone thinking about the past the old west the time and world that I am from. I remember Mr Tunstall and his smile and kindness. He took a kid down on his luck and headed for a life of crime into his home and gave him a job in his ranch.

Gave him a second chance at a life. That boy who was down on his luck and headed for a life of crime was me William H Bonney aka Billy the Kid.

I remember the Halloween parties that he gave and the Christmas and new year parties too. Those were such happy times.

But the happy times didn't last. Because Mr Tunstall was murdered right before my eyes. I made a vow that I would get even with the ones that had killed him.

I was tossed into a life of crime making a name for myself and not in a good way. I became an outlaw. I was wanted by the law and the bounties on my head kept getting bigger and bigger.

I had tried to get a porden from governor Lew Wallace but sadly he had lied to me about granting me a porden. He just signed my death warrant.

I was arrested at stinking springs by Pat Garrett. He had took me to the Lincoln County courthouse that was his jail. Deputy Bell was so nice to me. But deputy Bob ollinger was very mean to me.

One day I had escaped from the Lincoln County courthouse. I had killed deputy Bell and deputy Bob ollinger. I felt bad about killing deputy Bell. But I didn't feel bad for killing deputy Bob ollinger because he had bullied me and I would never forget that.

Then one night at Fort Sumner in Pete Maxwell's house in his bedroom. Pat Garrett shoots me down and I died that night. Now here it is the year 2023.

And I am alive and well. Learning how to get use to this modern time and world. It is so hard for me to adjust to this modern time and world.

But I will get use to this modern time and world I hope