Chapter 2 Trying to get My Barrings in this new and modern time and world

The next morning I walked around town. It was still Lincoln County New Mexico but it wasn't how I remembered it. It had changed so much. Even Fort Sumner had changed too. I felt alone and out of place here now.

Chavez found me he came up to me and put his hand on my shoulder and said " Chivato I know that this is very new to you. And you are having a hard time adjusting to it. But time changes things nothing stays the same. Don't worry Chivato I will help you get through this."

Those questions kept running through my mind. I just couldn't figure it out. I am still just 22 just like I was when I was shot down by Pat Garrett in 1881. But since that time had passed I am now 163. But I am still young like I was when I was shot down by Pat Garrett. I just didn't understand it at all.

Well I am slowly getting use to this modern time and world. Maybe has time goes by I will get use to this modern time and world.

After all I am Henry McCarty the son of the dear sweet Catherine McCarty aka William H Bonney aka Billy the Kid.

I became a legendary outlaw in the past. But I wasn't quite the legend as Jesse James was. Who knows what I will become in this modern time and world.

This is what I read in the news paper this morning.

Henry McCarty aka William H Bonney aka Billy the Kid

Born on November the 23rd 1859

His parents were Patrick and Catherine McCarty

McCarty was born in New York City. He moved with his mother and stepfather to silver city New Mexico. He later moved to Lincoln County New Mexico.

McCarty came be known as William H Bonney worked for John Tunstall until tunstall's death during the Lincoln County war.

Where he became the leader of the ruglators then soon after he became an outlaw.

Bonney made quite a name for himself. He later moved to Fort Sumner New Mexico.

Where he lived when he was shot down by Pat Garrett.

William H Bonney aka Billy the Kid died at the young age of 22.

William H Bonney aka Billy the Kid never married and had children.

Now he has made the new papers again in this modern time. By coming back to life. Welcome back William H Bonney aka Billy the Kid.

IT IS A MARCEL

I wonder where the new paper found this ugly picture of me at