Chapter 5 How do I Adjust and Live in this modern time and world?

I sit alone outside thinking about this modern time and world. I don't mind saying that I am very scared about being here in this modern time and world. I miss the old west the past the 1800s. As my friend Lori Tunstall would say the olden days. I know that I just don't fit in here in this modern time and world. Everything is so strange and new to me. It is clear to me that I need help with adjusting to this modern time and world.

In the olden days people rode horses to get from place to place or they walked. Now they drive a thing that they call a car. That is another strange and new thing to me.

I wonder if Chavez drives a car. I admit that I am having a very hard time adjusting to this modern time and world. People are just going have to be patient with me.

Because it is going to take some time for me to adjust to this modern time and world.  I watched them film a movie called young guns.

A movie about me and the regulators and the Lincoln County war. I enjoyed watching them film that movie.

So far that is the only good thing about this modern time and world. But I want to go home . Back to the past the old west the olden days.

I will do my best to adjust to this modern time and world