Chapter 46 to my beautiful Daughter Liz

So here I am talking to you in your sleep. Well because if you saw this look on my face you'd laugh and if I spoke with this lump in my throat I'd cry. Yes when I looked at you tonight you were a sleeping beauty so I tiptoed over and kissed you - you didn't wake up I knew that you wouldn't according to the legend only the handsome young prince can open your eyes and I am just the father of the future bride. Sleep pretty thing tomorrow when you wake you will be a young lady and you won't even realize that you have changed courses in the middle of a dream. You will notice a little change in me I will be a little different somehow a little sadder a little wiser and a whole lot richer tonight I kissed a princess and I feel like a king.

It seems like just yesterday that your mom and I had brought you home from the hospital. You are my beautiful Daughter.

When the doctor told me that you were a little girl. I said Doc you must be wrong cause I want a boy. But when he laid you in my arms my heart sang with joy.

Liz you are daddy's girl I love you just like you were my son. You are the center of my world.

This me checking on my daughter Liz

This me checking on my daughter Liz. And the way that I felt after I kissed her. I know that soon the time will come when I will have to let her go.

Cause her young man will come to call. It will break my heart to let her go.

To: Liz love your dad.

Liz please read this chapter.