Chapter 38

Sarah P.O.V

I was planning on attending his wedding but I felt that I couldn't move on if I didn't see it in person. I had to hate him to move on from him or I never would.

I asked Bru to keep me company because I didn't want to go alone. It would look seem lik I wanted to come by myself and I didn't want that.

Everyone from school was here and I glanced at Gavi who was all the way in the front row. He gestured for Bruna and I to come sit by him but I didn't want too.

"Come on. We can make fun of them even more from up close." Bruna giggled tugging my arm to sit by Gavi.

"You look nice." he grinned looking down at my dress.

"Thanks. You too." I replied with a blank stare.

I didn't smile the whole day today and couldn't even force one so I gave up even trying.

"Hey I know it sucks but just to let you know I don't think Kylian ever deserved someone like you." he whispered before the ceremony began.

The chorus started and in walked Natalie escorted by her father who was a big businessman known by every rich and famous person in the school.

I scoffed looking at her attitude while walking down the ramp. She was acting so confident knowing that she ruined my fucking life.

What a bitch. I fucking hate her. I want to rip her dress apart and ruin her makeup.

"We are gathered here today to join Kylian and Natalie in holy matrimony."

Blah blah blah

"I wasn't too prepared to write any vows down. But uh I wanted to say you've been very helpful in making plans for our child and I appreciate you for that. I'm sure you'll make a great mother." Kylian said.

"And I love you."

The first tear I've spilled tonight and many more to come.

"Ok my turn." she squealed with a huge grin plastered across her face.

"I think we dealt with a lot of hardships throughout our relationship and even had people try to come in between us but I think we're stronger together and should stick with each other. I couldn't be happier to call you my husband and I love you and our child so much." she grinned holding onto her hands tighter.

And I could've sworn I saw Ky look at me for a split second while she was reciting her vows.

"If anyone here would like to object to this wedding please do so now or forever hold your peace."

Everyone started looking around at each other seeing if anyone would dare to object to the wedding but I was the only one who kept my eyes glued to the ground.

I didn't dare look up because I knew Natalie would be staring a hole right through me.

And as for Kylian, well I didn't know how he felt and I didn't bother looking up either way because he was getting married and it wasn't like the movies where I could make a whole scene.

It wasn't just me and a couple of friends from school here it was also his mother and Natalie's parents. A bunch of powerful businessmen and my parents were here too.

So I wouldn't dare object to anything.

"U-uh would it be possible if I could get a moment to think by myself." Kylian asked making everyone look around the wedding chapel with gasps.

He walked off the stage and made eye contact with my briefly signaling me to follow him but I couldn't. Not in front of everyone. It would look sus. So I asked Gavi to accompany me in following Kylian.

And he agreed knowing the situation.

"Hey man everything good?" Gavi asked, concerned about his friend.

"Yeah just not feeling it anymore."

"The wedding?"

"Just everything." he said before glancing at me.

"I'll let you too talk alone." Gavi nodded before walking out of the small waiting room leaving us alone.

"Congratulations." I whispered.

"You don't have to act like your happy for me." he mumbled sitting down on the chair with a sigh.

"I'm just trying to be nice." I spat putting my hand on my hip.

"Why didn't you say anything while I was up there?" he asked searching my eyes for an answer.

"How could I Kylian. Everyone was in there. Including my parents and yours. I can't just say "I love you and leave Natalie" in front of everyone." I retorted thinking about how badly I would get embarrassed.

"I would do it for you." he softly replied reaching for my hand.

"I'm not like you. I don't have a whole wedding just to make someone jealous."

"I didn't do it to make you jealous Sarah. You have to understand what I got put through by her mother." he groaned running his hand over his face.

"That bimbo?" I scoffed.

"What was her persuasion. One night of paradise?" I laughed.

"No. She convinced my mother and then I felt like I had to say yes just because."

"Okay so how is this my fault. I'm not supposed to say shit to stop the wedding if you agreed to it."

"Whatever. This was a bad idea anyways." he spat.

"I can't believe your mad at me when your the one who caused this mess!" I yelled.

He got up from his chair and got real close to me and put both of my hands in his.

"I love you." he muttered before attacking my lips like he'd never kissed me before with such passion, leaving my lips plump and bruised.

And then he left.

But I didn't follow this time because I knew what it meant.

The wedding was still on.

A/N

there r only 2 more chapters left in this series. wht do we think will happen in the next 2 chapters?? do we think kylian & sarah will get a happily ever after or will kylian leave sarah for natalie forever....