Chapter 24

Jude P.O.V

I knew that Kylian was staring at Sarah because the only reason I even did this was to get Kylian's attention.

He told me to stay away from Sarah not once but twice. but what he failed to realize was that Sarah couldn't stay away from me.

"Wait J-Jude it's Ky-

"Mhm so what." I replied attacking her mouth with kisses and shoving my tongue down her throat making her unable to speak.

"Jude stop what if he does something." Sarah said breaking apart the kiss and looking at me with her brown eyes all big.

"He won't. He's a pussy." I said engulfing Sarah in a another kiss and breaking it apart slowly so that it made a pop noise when we separated rubbing it in Kylian's face.

I peeked over to where he was and he was standing there with one of his friends who also went to our school and played on the futbol team, Pedri González.

I saw him whispering something to Pedri while looking towards us and rolling his eyes looking irritated as ever.

He saw me looking at him while Sarah's lips were attacking my neck and I gave him a smirk grabbing Sarah's hair to bring her face up to mine and giving her another big sloppy kiss.

"Jude my lips are all swollen." she giggled pushing me away.

"Come on baby just one more please. Let him see too."

"Okay." she hummed latching her arms around my neck and licking my lips.

"Okay that's enough. Get the fuck out of the pool. Both of you." said Kylian who was now standing right in front of us looking down at the scene.

I saw Sarah immediately freeze at the sound of hearing his name but I couldn't care less. He didn't bother me in the slightest.

"What makes you think I'm going to get out just because you said."

"Bro your practically fucking my girl in the pool and I'm supposed to stand here and watch?!?" he yelled clenching his jaw.

"I'm not your girl." Sarah quietly murmured.

"Sarah I can't believe you. Don't even talk to me right now." he furiously spat.

She detached her legs from my waist and spun herself around to look up at him making a splosh noise in the water.

"You know your pretty unbelievable. First you get a girl pregnant and then you throw her this huge baby shower party and don't even invite your girlfriend."

"And then lie to me about it in front of my face."

"And yet your telling Jude that I'm your girl?"

"Fuck off Kylian. Go fuck your bitch." she scoffed turning to the side and grabbing me to come next to her.

"If this bothers you so much then leave because I want him to fuck me." she said giving me a kiss while looking up at Kylian with her innocent brown eyes.

"Am I still your girl KyKy?" she asked again, this time shoving her tongue in my mouth, not taking her eyes off Kylian while doing all this.

"Sarah you have no idea what your doing." he spoke sounding like he was about to burst.

"What have I done? Tell me. Please I wanna know." she whined egging him on.

"Damn Sarah I didn't know you were like this." I joked trying to lighten the tension since it was making me awkward.

"Can you fuck me." she whispered looking at me then at my lips.

"Are you sure?" I asked making sure she knew what exactly she was saying.

I for one didn't care about fucking her in front of him but I didn't want her to whine about it later about how she made a mistake and so that's why I made sure to ask.

"Yes please." she muttered wrapping her legs around my waist again.

"Sounds good to me." I said grabbing my hard dick from my shorts and rubbing her folds before thrusting myself into her until I bottomed out.

"J-Jude fuck feels s-so full. Bigger than Kylian's dick." she moaned moving herself up and down so that she was riding me.

"Sarah." Kylian said trying to get her attention.

"Y-yes Kylian. Did you w-want to say something." she whimpered looking up at him while riding my dick.

"Yeah fuck you and him. And once you both are done here get the fuck out of here and out of my face." he growled kicking the pool chair out of the way and slamming the door shut as he left inside.

"Someone's mad." she giggled pecking me on the lips.

I slowed down my movements and stopped for a little bit looking her in the eyes.

"Hey, I'm sorry. I can't help but feel like I got you into this mess."

"Jude , no , if anything this was my fault." she sighed burying her face in the crook of my neck.

"I just wanted to prove to him that this whole party didn't effect me but it did. I was just so hurt by him that I lashed out I guess."

"It's okay love. We all do stuff like this sometimes. It's apart of life."

"Jude."

"Yes."

"I love you." she said kissing me on the cheek.

"I love you too Sarah." I smiled as we finished doing it in the pool.

"By the way this was my first time having sex in the pool." she smirked looking at me.

"My third time but first time with feelings." I replied.

"Ugh your such a fuckboy."

"But you love it."

"...How do you think Ky is taking it?" she asked looking somewhat worried.

"He's definitely breaking shit inside." I laughed looking towards the party.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean I don't know..if my girl did that to me I would be loosing it." I said shrugging.

"Great. What have I done." she mumbled looking to the house.

"I-I think I'm going to go see how he is."

"No Sarah don't. Trust me he won't want to see you especially not right now."

"But I-I have too Jude." she pleaded before running back towards the party.

"Fuck." I muttered climbing out of the pool and after her.

I already sensed how this was going down and Kylian was in no condition to see Sarah...not now..not after what he just witnessed.

A/N

wht do we thinkkkkkk,, wht is kylian thinking right now & how will he react to sarah's apology ??🧐🧐🧐also still no happy ending for judey as we see here, sarah still runs back to kyky at the end of the day. team kylian fr fr. or are you all team jude?😏😏🤭