Chapter 23

Sarah P.O.V

We made it to the party that was taking place at Natalie's house which was basically a huge mansion.

Her parents were filthy rich which explained her bitchy attitude.

She acted the way she did because of all the money she got from her daddy.

Spoiled brat.

"So did we come like together or...?"

"Yes Jude we came together." I sighed rolling my eyes at him trying to get me back so soon.

"Oh really." he smirked putting his arm around me.

But I took it off me pushing his body away from mine.

"Not so fast." I said walking past him and towards the scene.

There was a-lot of familiar people from school here, mostly the popular ones.

"Bru!!" I yelled as soon as I spotted my best friend with Ney.

"Sarah you came!" she said giving me a big hug.

"Yes and you didn't tell me you were going to be here." I asked raising a brow.

"I didn't know either. You know I hate Natalie but Ney dragged me out and said we're going to a party and I ended up here. I even texted you but it didn't go through."

"See." she said showing me her phone screen of our messages.

"Yes I'm just messing with you Bru." I laughed putting my arm around her.

"I see your here with Jude." she smirked nudging the side of my stomach playfully.

"I only came with him because I didn't even know about this whole baby shower. He's the one who told me Bru."

"Ky hid it from me." I quietly said looking down at my fidgeting fingers.

"Wait are you serious? Because I spoke to him earlier with Ney and he said you were invited but you said no."

"What the fuck? Are you serious?" I spat furrowing my brows.

Where the fuck is this man at. I want to punch him.

"sarahhhhh. onde estiveste. a festa não começa sem ti. vamos dançar." (sarahhh where have you been. the party doesn't start without you. come on let's go dance. ) neymar spoke in a drunken state.

"Ignore him he's wasted." Bru said rolling her eyes at Ney's dramatic behavior.

"It's okay. He's always entertaining this way." I laughed as he walked off to go dance.

"Have you seen Kylian yet?"

"No. But I think I'm going to go find him." I sighed.

"Okay babe I'll be taking care of Ney but let me know how it goes." she said giving me a smile before going to Ney.

I looked around trying to spot Kylian but so far I was out of luck.

He didn't seem to be anywhere near the main area where everyone was dancing but Natalie was literally in the middle of everyone dancing on top of a table.

As expected.

"Sarahhhh."

"Jude??"

He was completed wasted as he chugged on what seemed to be his third drink of the night.

"Jude enough with the drinks. You were supposed to drive us home tonight." I huffed throwing his drink in the trash.

"Stop being such a lame and let me drink." he said rolling his eyes and trying to push past me but stumbling.