Chapter 31

Sarah P.O.V

I came home and texted Bruna asking her if she wanted to come over.

I didn't want to be alone right now and I needed her company to make me feel better.

My phone kept ringing and buzzing with notifications but I threw it somewhere in my room and didn't bother to look for it nor was I going too.

Right now I needed some time to think and spend time with my best friend instead of worrying about boys.

Even if I was in love with one of those boys.

And even if it was still on my mind no matter how hard I tried I still pushed it to the back of my mind.

I wasn't going to text Kylian and didn't want to see him even if I wanted too. I could care less about Jude but the fact that someone I knew for so long and thought was my soulmate wanted to get another girl pregnant broke my heart.

Even though I never openly admitted it to Kylian I wanted to have his kids and get married. Of course he wasn't serious about me back then so there was no reason to even bring it up.

Because I knew he would laugh it off but deep down I always wanted to reveal to him how deep my love was for him and how I envisioned him as my future kids father.

I don't think he ever saw me in that view because he would always keep me a secret and never tell his friends about us up until recently which is only because of Jude.

Maybe he felt threatened by Jude but if only he knew that even when I was with Jude I still felt something for Kylian.

But after finding out the truth about Natalie's pregnancy I couldn't look at him the same way.

He wanted to have a baby with her even though I cared about him way more and took care of him throughout our whole situationship even though I didn't need too because I wasn't his girlfriend.

But I still cared about him and made sure to look out for him.

I guess that was my fault. I shouldn't have done a lot for him. I don't even know why I bothered to stick around with him when all he ever did was treat me like a side throughout most of our relationship.

"I was getting worried you forgot about our plan! I had to ask your mom before coming upstairs if you were actually here or not." Bruna said entering my room.

"Sorry Bru. Got lost in thought." I joked.

"It's okay but what's wrong? I've noticed you've been very quiet recently querida." (sweetie)

"Bru h-he wanted a kid with her." I said as my voice shaked.

"Jude?!?"

"No...Ky."

"Oh my love. How do you know this for sure?" she asked with a worried look.

"Jude showed me a video of him telling Natalie about how he wanted her pregnant and he wanted t-to have....a baby with her." I mumbled struggling to complete my sentences towards the end.

"Fuck him. What a jerk. I always knew there was something off about Mbappe." she spat rolling her eyes and pulling me close for a hug.

"It's okay babe. Your way too pretty for him anyways." she said kissing my forehead.

"Thanks Bru." I laughed.

"I just wish it was me who he wished to have a family with. And me who he said that too. I don't know what I ever did for him to neglect me."

"Menina there is nothing wrong with you. It's him who is flawed for not seeing this. Your better than him in every way and he knows that too. Trust me." she said while rocking me back and forth.

"I love you. Thank you."

"Anytime Sarah." she said with her signature smile.

"Now get up. We're going to have some fun."

"Where are we going?" I sighed throwing myself back on my bed.

"A party." Bruna smirked before going to my closet and finding a dress through my pile of clothes.

"A party right now? I don't know Bru."

"I promise it'll be fun."

"Okay fine but who's party is it and where?" I asked flipping on my stomach to check my missed calls and messages on my phone from earlier.

"At Ney's. He was going to do a small party at first but then changed his mind and did this big party last minute."

"But what if Jude or Kylian is there. I don't want to go then."

"I don't think Ney invited them but i'm not sure and I don't want you to come if you feel uncomfortable at all because I don't want to put you in that situation."

"It's okay. They probably don't give a shit about me anyways if Natalie is there." I spat rolling my eyes.

"What do you think about this dress ?" she smirked holding up a little black dress.

"Perfect." I smiled grabbing it and getting ready.

"You look so hot I know everyone will be looking at you tonight." she squealed looking at the dress she chose for me.

"Let's go." I laughed before grabbing my purse and keys.

~

When we got to the party there were already people there and a lot of familiar faces.

I saw Gavi , Pedri , Georgina and Antonella so far as I walked through the party.

They all saw me and smiled but when Gavi saw me he just looked at me with a straight face and went back to speaking with whoever he was with at the moment.

But I didn't pay too much attention or mind it because I knew Kylian probably told him something bad about me and he believed it because that was his best friend and he wasn't going to believe my word over his.

"SARAHHH YOUR HERE FINALLY." Neymar yelled causing the people around us to look as well.

"Yes I'm here." I said as I gave him a hug.

"Have fun and make sure you don't get into any trouble looking like that." he said with a playful wink causing Bruna to roll her eyes playfully.

"Have you seen him yet?" I asked Bruna as we walked upstairs towards the bedroom area.

"Nope not yet. And I hope it stays like that." she muttered while checking herself in her phone camera.

I walked to the nearest bedroom hoping to find some peace from the loud party that was happening beneath us and walked into a big room with huge windows that showed the pool and everyone having fun.

"I'll be right back I need to give Ney something." Bruna said quickly walking back out.

I went in front of the mirror that was slanted in the corner of the room and was looking at myself when I saw someone in the corner of the mirror coming out from the bathroom.

It was Kylian.

authors note

i might include smut next chapter idk but if i will it'll be like a angst-smut not full on smut if tht makes sense. it'll be interesting fs so stay tuned ;)💞💞