Chapter 28

Jude P.O.V

I called Sarah today and asked if she wanted to come to Gavi's party with me tonight.

Everyone was going including Natalie and Kylian so I thought it would be the perfect opportunity to show Kylian that Sarah was mine.

Although she didn't know that they were going I wasn't planning on telling her either in hopes that she would come.

Because if I told her I knew she would cancel on me and I wanted her to come tonight not just because of them but because she hadn't let loose in awhile.

And tonight seemed like the perfect time.

I texted Sarah I was waiting for her in the car since she told me her mom didn't like me for some reason she never said.

So I waited in my car.

She told me she had to make an excuse as to where she was going for her mom to allow her to go out and I didn't care as long as she was allowed to go out with me.

"Took you long enough." I joked as she sat in the car and closed the door behind her.

"Your lucky I even convinced my mother to let me out." she snorted placing her purse beneath the seat.

"You look so pretty." I mumbled shifting towards her in my seat to get a better look.

"Thanks. I thought the dress was too short but I think it looks good?" she asked fidgeting with the ends of her dress that was riding up her thigh.

"No baby. It looks perfect on you." I said squeezing her thigh and giving her a kiss on the cheek.

"Not in front of my house." she giggled pushing on my chest.

"It'll be quick I promise."

"Okay but not here Jude."

"I know a place." I smirked driving the car to an empty street where there were no houses at all.

"Is this better?" I asked taking her lips into mine for a wet kiss.

"Yeah." she mumbled pulling her dress down to reveal her cleavage better.

"Fuck baby you make me so hard." I groaned grabbing her hand and placing it on my bulge.

"You wanna suck me off right now?"

"What if someone sees?" she nervously asked while looking around to see any on going cars.

"No one will see us here. I promise." I assured her rubbing tiny circles on her collarbone down to her hardened buds.

"C'mere." I said gesturing to my dick as I leaned back in my seat and spread my legs out.

She pulled her hair up attempting to tie it in a ponytail but realized she didn't have a hair tie with her.

"You don't need one baby. I'll hold it for you."

"Okay." she blushed as she reached for my pants and unzipped them along with my boxers letting my dick spring free.

"So big." she mumbled while dragging her mouth up and down the sides of it.

"Fuck." I hissed grabbing her hair tightly and pulling on it so I could take in the sight of her spitting and slurping at my dick.

"Take it like the good little slut you are." I groaned encouraging her to deep throat my cock.

"It-s too big Jude." she choked as my cock hit her throat.

"W-wait."

"Let me try again."

She took my cock out to lubricate it with her spit and used her hand to rub it in all the way down to make sure it was nice and wet for her mouth.