Chapter 40

Mrs. Gu and Sun Shi were observing Hu Rong, fearing that if she made a mistake, they could go over and rescue her, otherwise the entire mansion would be embarrassed. However, fortunately, Hu Rong did not show any timidity during this banquet, but instead performed admirably.

No one could find fault at all.

The smile on Mrs. Gu's face instantly became brighter.

In the carriage back home, Mrs. Gu took Hu Rong's hand and said with a smile on her face: "Daughter-in-law, you see that both children are almost two years old. Shouldn't you also give them another younger brother or sister."

When Hu Rong heard this, she was taken aback for a moment, then she replied by nodding with a smile.

She is not very opposed to having children, it is a good thing to have more children now. Moreover, she has heard that giving birth for the first time is like being one step closer to death, but she has already successfully given birth already.

At night, the couple snuggled together on the bed as usual, and Gu Wenxuan looked at the delicate person in his arms and kissed her forehead.

"Husband, what do you think about us having another baby?" Hu Rong stretched out her hand and circled Gu Wenxuan's chest.

Gu Wenxuan immediately grabbed her hand and squeezed it gently.

Afterwards, Hu Rong was lying in Gu Wenxuan's arms panting delicately, her eyes were blurred, obviously she hadn't come to her senses yet. Gu Wenxuan was stroking his wife's back gently.

"Rong'er, having another child is certainly not a problem, but currently there are two children to take care of at home, and there are so many shops and fields that you need your attention as well. Not to mention, you have to follow the two nannies to learn the rules, so it's even more inconvenient to be pregnant. I'm afraid you'll be tired, and if you hurt your body, it'll be even worse." Gu Wenxuan leaned into Hu Rong's ear and said softly.

He doesn't reject having another child with Hu Rong, but last time his wife was pregnant, she couldn't eat anything in the early stages. In the later stage, her whole body was inconvenient and uncomfortable, making it difficult to rest well, not to mention that she almost collapsed during childbirth. Her pale appearance at that time still scares him when he thinks about it. Now that they have both son and daughter, which is enough for them, he doesn't want to make his wife suffer such pain again.

Hu Rong hugged Gu Wenxuan vigorously when she heard the words, and lay in his arms, muttering in a low voice: "The first time a woman gives birth is the hardest, and it will be fine later. The nanny also said the same, so husband doesn't have to worry, This time it will definitely not be uncomfortable. Now that I am fully capable of handling those things, and the nannies even said that I have learned the rules well. After a while, I don't need to learn anymore."

Privately speaking, Hu Rong naturally wanted to take advantage of her youth and give birth to more children to Gu Wenxuan, after all, children are the confidence of a woman in her husband's family.

But she also knows that her husband loves her so much, if that is the case, then let it go. Hu Rong raised the corners of her mouth when she thought of this, and then let Gu Wenxuan hug her to wash, and fell asleep in his arms.

It is said that since Hu Rong attended the banquet in the palace last time, all kinds of invitations have come to this Gu family's mansion, and Mrs. Gu will select according to the closeness of the relationship and the situation of the other party's family.

If the family background is not obvious, it would be good to send some gifts to express your heart. If the family background is equal or similar, she will personally take the two daughters-in-law with her. In the coming month, Hu Rong will go to banquets every day or two. During this process she will become more familiar with others, and by participating in these banquets, she will be completely comfortable.