Chapter 11

The 15th day came soon, and these two days Gu Wenxuan took the opportunity to go to the market and bought two women.

After all, once Hu Rong got married to him, she will become his official wife, so she couldn't continue to do the housework that servants should do.

With the wedding banquet, Gu Wenxuan didn't make a big deal, he just asked his subordinates to set up two tables in the county government office. When the two worshiped the heaven and the earth, they kowtowed to their parents by kowtowing twice towards the direction of the capital.

It is also possible to meet the parents and salute when they return to the capital in the future.

"You take off the things on your head, so you can relax. I'll go to the front and have a look." Gu Wenxuan finished lifting up the veil, and said to Hu Rong who was sitting on the wedding bed.

Although Hu Rong was calm on the face, she was still a little nervous in her heart. From now on, the two will be a legitimate couple.

Everyone toasted and congratulated Gu Wenxuan. Gu Wenxuan drank one by one. Today was a day of great joy. Seeing that he had drunk a lot, everyone hurriedly let him go back to his room.

Gu Wenxuan was not polite either, turned around and went back to his room. Right now he is the county magistrate in Songyang County, his real identity has already been covered up, and although these people are subordinates, they have to be polite when they work together.

As soon as he entered the room, he saw hot steam rising from the bucket behind the screen, presumably it was the hot water brought in by the two maids.

Hu Rong had already changed her attire, and now she was only wearing a snow-white undershirt, which was thin but not too revealing.

Gu Wenxuan then took off his wedding clothes, and went directly behind the screen to wash himself. He drank wine just now, although he was not drunk, but his body still smelled, and it would be bad if the odor bothered Hu Rong.

Hearing the sound of water coming from behind the screen, Hu Rong blushed even more as she thought about what would happen next.

After a while, she heard the sound of water and the sound of him getting dressed. Hu Rong quickly climbed onto the bed and pulled the quilt aside to cover herself.

Lying in the soft and comfortable quilt, Hu Rong felt her eyelids were fighting, she said that she would be fine if she squinted for a while, but accidentally fell into a deep sleep.

As soon as Gu Wenxuan came out, he saw Hu Rong crawled into the bed. He thought that she must be a little shy. When he walked in, he saw that the person on the bed had her eyes tightly closed, as if she was asleep, and the sound of steady breathing gradually came.

Gu Wenxuan stroked Hu Rong's face lightly with his hand, then lifted the quilt and got in. It was night when the two of them slept together.

Hu Rong slept very comfortably this time. She was afraid of the cold. When she was half asleep, she felt that her side seemed to be warming up.

Gu Wenxuan embraced her and let her sleep comfortably in his arms.

He is not without thoughts, but the days are still long, so there is no need to rush on this matter.

After a while, Hu Rong woke up. She looked up and saw Gu Wenxuan, but she didn't feel any pain in her sleep, and her clothes were still on her body, so he probably didn't do anything.

"Are you awake? Do you want something to eat?" When a steady and powerful voice came, Hu Rong immediately came back to her senses.

"Yes," she felt a little hungry.

"The two mamas came in to deliver the food just now. It's in the food box on the table. I'm not hungry, but you can go and eat." After Gu Wenxuan finished speaking, he let go of Hu Rong's waist.

Hu Rong got up, walked over in her undershirt, since it wasn't cold in their bedroom. The food was placed in the food box, and it was still warm when it was taken out. Hu Rong rinsed her mouth before eating.

She has not forgotten what day it is.

Although the two of them already had skin-to-skin relationship, but from today forward they will be a proper couple.

From now on, he is her husband. Hu Rong is very happy when she thinks of this, it seems that God still cares for her.

In matters of marriage, she also got what she wanted.

Gu Wenxuan was half lying on the bed, picked up a book on the cabinet next to him, and read it. Perhaps it was too hot, so the underwear was loosely straddling his body, revealing most of his chest, and his tight and smooth muscles could be seen underneath.

"Come here when you're done eating," Gu Wenxuan put down the book in his hand, saw Hu Rong sitting there not moving her chopsticks anymore, and waved to Hu Rong, signaling her to come over quickly.

Hu Rong walked slowly, the distance was only a few steps, but it was slow, and it passed by in a while.

But fortunately, it's not her first time, so it wasn't as uncomfortable as the first time.