Chapter 14

Seeing that Gu Wenxuan had gone to the study, Hu Rong went back to her room to do embroidery.

That night, Gu Wenxuan embraced Hu Rong and whispered in her ear, the husband and wife hugged each other, looking very loving.

"Starting tomorrow, you will study hard with the female teacher sent by your mother, and the nanny will be by the side, so don't be afraid, they won't make things difficult for you," Gu Wenxuan said, looking at the person in his arms.

"Understood, husband, don't worry, I will definitely learn well." Hu Rong looked up at Gu Wenxuan with a smile in her eyes.

"Don't overwork , just learn slowly," Gu Wenxuan stroked her face with his hands.

"I'll remember it."

"It's getting late, go to sleep," Gu Wenxuan then kissed Hu Rong's forehead, coaxing her gently, and Hu Rong fell asleep after a while.

Gu Wenxuan looked at Hu Rong in his arms, and suddenly remembered what Nanny Bai had said to him in his study before dinner.

"The servant saw that the second brother was very kind to the wife, and the second young lady didn't look like the kind of restless person. The wife also said before that if she has no family background, she will not be against it. As long as she can treat her husband wholeheartedly, the madam will accept her."

"But doesn't second brother think your meeting by the lake before is a little suspicious? Could it have been planned by someone? After all, there are people in the capital who are aware of your visit, and some of them may wish to harm second master. Otherwise, how can this place have such a gorgeous girl. This slaves constantly have an inkling that this is not as simple as it looks."

Seeing the worried expression on Nanny Bai's face, Gu Wenxuan immediately said: "Don't worry, Mammy, I have been to her house, it is an ordinary peasant family, it is no different. I was plotted against by others that day, thanks to her help, otherwise it's hard to say what would've happened to me."

"If she really wanted to harm me, why would she help me in the first place?"

"Since you have said so, my old lady is reassured. I will take good care of her here. As the saying goes, you can see people's hearts after a long time. If she is really good and only has you in her heart, I will take good care of her."

"Um".

After Bai Momo finished speaking, she turned around and went out.

She also knew that Gu Wenxuan's marriage had been very unsuccessful a few years ago, if everything goes fine this time, then it would be a good thing to have children.

"What did the young mistress do at home before she left the boudoir, do you know how to read and write?" The female master looked at Gu Rong and asked.

Nanny Bai also watched from the side.

"I used to do all kinds of work at home, but when I grew up, my mother didn't let me do anything, just let me sit at home, and let me embroider for a while if I was bored, so I can't recognize words or write," Hu Rong bowed her head at this point.

She can't do anything.

"Young Mistress, don't worry about it. This servant is here to teach you. Since this is the case, this servant will do her best."

"Next, the slaves will first teach the young madam how to play piano, chess, calligraphy, painting, three obediences and four virtues, flower arrangement, ordering tea, and various etiquette rules."