Chapter 37

At the end of the fifth watch, before dawn, Gu Wenxuan habitually opened his eyes. When he regained consciousness, he saw that the person in his arms was still fast asleep, remembering that today was his day off, so he was not in a hurry to get up. Looking at his wife's sleeping face, the corners of his mouth slightly raised.

He helped Hu Rong to brush off the hair on both sides of her face, and slightly tightened the hands holding her.

Hu Rong's hair was long, thick and dense, Gu Wenxuan leaned tightly against her and gently wrapped his fingers around her hair to play with, while gently looking at the person in his arms.

Gu Wenxuan counted the time, guessing that his beloved wife would wake up soon, and then closed his eyes.

Generally speaking, ever since the birth of the twins, apart from being able to get along closely at night, the married couple spend most of their time together watching the children and rarely have time together alone.

These two children are getting older and more dependent on Hu Rong, especially Sister Yan. Unfortunately, he cannot bear to hear his little girl cry, so Gu Wenxuan can only cherish the time he spends alone with his wife.

As soon as Hu Rong woke up, she saw his face close by, and the handsome eyebrows and eyes of the man stretched out.

Speaking of which, Gu Wenxuan is already in his thirties this year, but time has not left any traces on his face. Instead, he has a steady and mature taste on his body, which attracts her even more.

Recently, Hu Rong has also become increasingly fond of looking at her husband, feeling that he looks good no matter what.

As she watched, her fingers unconsciously caressed Gu Wenxuan's cheek. Unexpectedly, at this moment, Gu Wenxuan directly reached out and took Hu Rong's hand, squeezing it lightly.

"I thought you were still asleep, but I didn't expect you to wake up early," Hu Rong said, coquettishly.

Seeing his wife like this, Gu Wenxuan felt his whole body tense up, but he still restrained himself as much as possible, guessing that his little girl would wake up soon, so he stretched out his arms to hold Hu Rong tightly in his arms, and pressed his face against hers. Looking at her face, the two whispered intimately, enjoying the time alone.

Suddenly, there was a cry from a child in the next room. Gu Wenxuan and Hu Rong looked at each other in an instant, and the two quickly arranged their clothes and rushed over.

That's right, it was the little girl who was crying. She cried immediately when she saw her mother wasn't there. It was Hu Rong who coaxed her to sleep last night.

Brother Heng on the side didn't cry much, and looked at Gu Wenxuan with big round eyes, and Gu Wenxuan stretched out his hand to hug his son.

The two wet nurses are already used to it. After all, it has been like this every morning these days. As the little girl gets older, she starts to recognize people. The one she likes the most is Hu Rong, then Gu Wenxuan, and finally Bai Nanny and them.

In addition, Hu Rong and her teacher have have gone over all the etiquette and rules recently, so she is fine and spends almost every day with the two little guys.

Gu Wenxuan hugged Brother Heng for a while, and after putting him down, he began to wave to Sister Yan, who knew that the little girl would turned her head away from her father, and then kissed Hu Rong on the face.

"What a heartless little girl," Gu Wenxuan looked at his daughter with a smile in his eyes.

After coaxing the babies, the two of them went back to freshen up. At this time, the children also had to breastfeed, and they had to be fed by a wet nurse.