Chapter 7

"Mother Qin, is what you said true?" The two good-looking girls in the flower building couldn't help opening their mouths when they heard Qin's mother's words.

"Well, this powder will help you, you have to remember, when the time comes, go beat the drums and complain that your family members want to force you into prostitution, and try to get close to the county master, once he smells the powder then then the matter will be done. Even if this tactic is shameful, it's still better than being in this flower building." Qin's mother said, looking at Xiaohong and Xiaoya.

She would never dare to do this at first, anyway, Gu Wenxuan is also the county lord, but her only son's life was at risk, and now she had to do this.

"Thank you, mom." Xiaoya looked at mother Qin, took the medicine powder in her hand, and her eyes flickered unconsciously.

"Supposedly, I can give this opportunity to others, but you two sisters have always been obedient, and you came to me at a young age, and and you look good, so you are the most suitable. I don't ask for much back, as long as the matter is completed, it is enough for me if the county lord hears positive things about me from you."

"Thank you mother Qin, we will go there in a while, mother's great kindness and virtue will never be forgotten in this life."

"Okay", after Qin's mother finished speaking, she turned around and went out.

Xiaoya thought of something and poured the powder out of the medicine bag, then picked up a small green medicine bottle in her cabinet, which also contained white powder, and she directly poured it in.

Xiaohong looked at her sister in shock.

"The power of this medicine powder is several times stronger than of the drug. Only by using it can you be foolproof in public. The aphrodisiac given by Qin's mother is definitely not as good as mine. Sister, the good days for the two of us are coming soon."

When Xiaoya said this, a gleam flashed in her eyes, and then she lowered her head.

"Sister, I believe in you."

The two sisters tidied up a bit and went to the gate of the county government office to beat the drums to their grievances. In the restaurant opposite the county government office, Huang Wen looked at Qin's mother, who was looking pale, and the corners of his mouth unconsciously twitched.

These days, who doesn't want to fly on a branch to become a phoenix, and who doesn't like the beauty delivered to their door. His big revenge is about to be fulfilled.

This was the first time since Gu Wenxuan took office that someone beat the drums and called out grievances. It seems that he was right to come here. In the past year, he was able to understand the sufferings of the people. When he returns to Beijing in the future, he will have more experience.

Seeing that there were bloodstains on the two girls, Gu Wenxuan walked over directly, and called doctor on the way. The two girls were pitifully retelling the story about how their family wanted to sell to the brothel.

When Xiaoya saw Gu Wenxuan walking over to them, the corners of her mouth curled unconsciously. The blood on her body was nothing more than chicken blood.

Then, while he wasn't paying attention, she got up directly and hugged Gu Wenxuan, shouting loudly, "Master, you have to make a decisions for the people."

Taking the opportunity to get the powder out of her nails, a gust of wind blew through the lobby, and the powder directly entered Gu Wenxuan's nose.

Gu Wenxuan quickly realized what had happened and he quickly ordered the two women to be imprisoned. This filthy trick wasn't something that he hasn't seen in the capital. He just thought it was just two ordinary women who were forced into prostitution, but he never expected it be a scheme.

His face turned red in an instant, and Gu Wenxuan hurriedly went to the pond in the backyard, but the cold water not only failed to cool down the anger in his body, but made him hotter. The medicine needs to be forced out.

Hu Rong had just cleaned the courtyard. Seeing Gu Wenxuan like this, she was very worried. After all, he was her savior. When she thought of something, she immediately went to the kitchen to make ginger soup. Although it was not winter, the water in the pond was very cold. She didn't know why he jumped into it, but catching the cold wind will hurt the body, and it's not worth it.

Gu Wenxuan's eyes burst red seeing that the method had no effect for a long time.

In the county government prison, looking at her trembling younger sister, the corners of Xiaoya's mouth slightly raised, as if thinking of her better days in the future.

Seeing that the jailer had gone out, she knelt down and began to comfort her sister.

This medicine is usually used to given to cattle for them to mate, and it is very powerful. The person who inhales the powder has to fornicate, otherwise they will die. So Xiaoya is confident that someone will summon her in a short time. Her hand unconsciously touched her stomach, while thinking about getting the opportunity to have a son and a half daughter. The good days are really in the future.

She thought about her future as the official wife, and her not needing to be a lowly prostitute anymore.

Hu Rong put the boiled soup into a bowl, served it on a tray, and brought it over to Gu Wenxuan.

Inside, Gu Wenxuan had only one inner garment left on him, and his wet clothes were completely attached to him, revealing his robust body.

Seeing someone pushing the door and entering, he immediately looked up and was about to pick up the knife next to him. Unexpectedly, it was Hu Rong who came in.

Seeing Gu Wenxuan like this, Hu Rong quickly hurried forward and prepared to feed him ginger soup. It seemed that he had a fever, and by drinking ginger soup can help him sweat it out. She even considered inviting a doctor to come and take a look.

"Get out," Gu Wenxuan flipped over the ginger soup on his lips and looked at Hu Rong with crimson eyes.

Hu Rong's eyes turned red in an instant, and before she could speak, she was instantly lifted up and thrown out.

When the wind blew on her, Hu Rong reacted instantly, knocked on the door quickly, and suddenly thought of something and hurried to the front.

Inside the house, Gu Wenxuan felt that he couldn't hold on anymore, his whole body seemed to be roasted by fire, and his lower body seemed to explode, so he took the knife and subconsciously wanted to kill those two malicious people.

Hu Rong returned with a staggering old doctor and happened to see Gu Wenxuan open the door. She quickly pulled the doctor and was about to go over.

The old doctor just glanced at Gu Wenxuan and said a few words in Hu Rong's ear, then turned around and left.

Hu Rong blushed instantly, turned around and wanted to leave. She wanted to go to the best medical clinic in the county and invite a doctor to come over to see if they could save Gu Wenxuan.

However, at this moment, Gu Wenxuan was drowsy. Seeing a woman coming over, he instinctively thought she was the culprit and grabbed her and dragged her into the room.

Without exception, there is a great disparity in strength between men and women, let alone Gu Wenxuan, who was already a martial arts practitioner. Once he relives himself, he wants to kill the woman who had the delusion of getting into his bed.