(deleted scene)

A/N This won't be considered as an actual chapter, since I wrote it after the story had been completed. So I guess it can just be considered as a filler.

"Avery, it'll be okay." Danielle soothed, her arms wrapped around me tightly as I cried into her arms. It has only been a month of Dani and I being back in London, and I missed Louis like crazy, as much as I shouldn't.

The night at the airport when Louis tried stopping me just kept replaying in my head. Everything he said echoed, especially them three little words that slipped from his mouth.

The breakup grieving process of Louis and I splitting was harder than I imagined it to be. In fact, it was twice as worse as I hoped. Regardless of the fact he cheated, I still missed him like there was no tomorrow.

"I miss him," I whimpered into Danielle's shoulder as I sobbed, and she rubbed my back soothingly. "I miss him so damn much."

"I know you do, babe. But you can't let yourself hurt like this." Danielle frowned, pulling away from the hug so she could face my horrendous state. It was guaranteed that tears were streaming down my face, staining my cheeks, and my eyes being puffy. I couldn't remember a time where I wasn't crying after the breakup.

Just then, I heard a buzzing noise, and Danielle jumped in shock, pulling her phone out of her back pocket. She slide over the answer key, putting the phone at her ear. "Hey, Li."

I could've sworn my ears perked up at my brother's name, looking at Danielle. There was a few moments of silence on her end before she replied, "Yeah, she's completely heartbroken. Do you want to speak to her?"

There was more silence before Danielle handed her phone to me, insisting I take it. I reluctantly took the phone, putting it to my ear. "Avery?" I heard Liam's voice.

"Hey, Liam.." I spoke weakly. I tried keeping my voice happy, but when I said something, my voice only came out dreary.

"How're you?" Liam asked, and I could hear the concern in his voice. Should I lie to him and say I'm fine, or tell him the truth when I say I feel empty?

"Terrible." I croaked out, feeling my eyes water up. "I miss you."

"I miss you too, Avery. God, you both have me worried sick. Louis is an absolute mess, an-" Liam explained, but cut himself off when there was a shattering sound in the background. "Shit, Louis!"

"What was that?" I asked, wondering what the glass shattering voice was.

Liam let out a sigh before saying, "Just Louis throwing a glass vase against the tour bus wall. It's not like we have to pay for that or anything." I was pretty sure he said the last sentence to Louis.

"Is that Avery?" Even Louis' voice sounded weak in the background, and I heard quiet footsteps.

"Yes, but you're not speaking to her." Liam replied with a stern voice, and I looked down at the ground as I felt my eyes water up. There was a part of me that wanted to talk to him, but the other part of me didn't.

"Please?" Louis begged, and I could already imagine the sad look in his eyes. "No Lo-" Liam started to raise his voice, but I cut him off. "Let him talk to me." I said, clearing my throat.

Liam sighed softly, and more shuffling was heard before an even familiar voice was heard on his end of the call. "Avery.."

"Hi, Louis.." I said in almost a whisper, and I saw Danielle look at me with a worried look. "How are you?" Louis asked, concern filling his sad voice.

"Terrible." I muttered, walking over to the living room couch and plopping down on the cushion. "You?"

"Horrendous." Louis chuckled weakly, his voice breaking in the middle of his laugh. "I miss you.."

I could feel the tears start to well up in my eyes again, one of them slipping from the corner of my eye. "I-I miss you too.."

"I'm so sorry." He whispered, and he let a small sob escape from his lips. I stayed silent, biting down on my lower lip to prevent a sob from escaping my mouth.

"Please, say something." He begged, and I shut my eyes tightly, another tear slipping. "I have to go, Louis.."

"Avery, wait-" Louis spoke, but I quickly clicked the red end button, setting Danielle's phone on the coffee table in front of me. She hurried over to the couch, sitting down next to me. "Are you okay, love?"

The truth was, I didn't know anymore.