21.

One week. One week was all I had left to spend with Louis and the boys for awhile. In one week I would be going with the boys to the airport so they could set off for America, where they would be touring for the next several months.

Time was flying by so quickly, and I dreaded the fact that our time to spend with each other was running so short.

"I'm going to miss you guys when you all leave again." I pouted, sitting in the living room with the four lads.

Liam glanced over at Louis, giving him a small smirk, like he knew something I didn't. Furrowing my eyebrows, I gave them both a weird look.

"What's up with the faces?" I questioned, looking back and forth between Liam and Louis. They both looked away from each other, as if nothing happened.

"What faces?" Louis asked stupidly, looking over at me with an innocent look.

I shook my head, looking down at my lap. "Nothing, it doesn't matter."

My phone buzzed in my back pocket, indicating I had a text message.

Dani: Avery! You up for some shopping today maybe? xx

I smiled, quickly texting her back.

Me: Sure, why not! When you do wanna meet?

Dani: I could stop by and pick you up at your flat. Maybe even stop in and say hello to Li. :) x

Me: Sounds good!

Dani: Good! I'll be there in twenty! Be ready. x

I stood up from my seat on the couch, "Where are you going?" Louis asked, looking up at me.

"Danielle and I are going out for some shopping today." I spoke, and saw Liam's face light up when I mentioned Dani's name.

"Don't worry, Liam. She's gonna stop in and say hi." I giggled, before turning and heading upstairs to quickly get ready.

*

About twenty minutes later, there was a knock on the door. When I opened it, a smiling Danielle appeared in the doorway.

"Hey!" She grinned, stepping forward and giving me a small hug. When we pulled away, I stepped aside so she could come in and say hello to Liam.

Liam's eyes landed on Danielle, and he practically jumped out of his seat and ran to her, picking her up and spinning her around in a hug. Dani laughed, tightening her grip around Liam's neck.

"Okay, I love you, Liam, but I have to go. I have a girl's shopping day with Avery to attend." Danielle giggled, pulling away from a pouting Liam.

She leaned up, kissing his pout before pulling away and walking back over to me. I said my goodbyes to Louis and the rest of the lads, before heading out the front door with Danielle.

Danielle drove a grey Chevy Convertible, and I must admit; it was quite amazing.

We both got into the car, making our way towards the shopping mall downtown.

*

Several hundred pounds and hours later, my feet were aching and killing me. We walked around the shopping mall a good maybe twenty times before we bought all of what we wanted to get.

"Today was very well needed." I breathed out as we threw our bags in the backseat of Dani's car. She nodded in agreement, getting in the driver's seat. "I agree!"

Then what happened earlier crossed my mind. "Hey, Dani. Can I ask you something?"

"Yeah sure, love. What is it?" She looked over at me.

"Earlier today I was saying to the boys how much I was going to miss them when they leave for tour..." I cut myself off, looking down at my lap. "Then they gave each other these smirks. Do you know at all what it could've been about?"

Danielle tensed up a bit, shaking her head. But deep down, I knew she had to be lying. It's like everyone was keeping something from me.

I slouched back in my seat with a sigh, "Maybe I'm just being paranoid."

Danielle chuckled a bit, starting up the engine. We both made our way back home, tons of bags piled in the backseat of the car.

-------------------

Vote for Chapter 22.