12.

The next day I realized that today, I was hanging out with Harry. I sat up in bed, running a hand through my messy hair.

I hadn't quite told anyone about Louis and I officially dating just yet. Neither has Louis. I know that if Liam found out, he would flip complete shit. So, it was our little secret for now.

Someone knocked on the door softly. "Come in." My tired voice spoke.

The door pushed open, Harry standing in the doorway. "Hello, sleepyhead." He chuckled.

I smiled weakly, considering how tired I was. "I just woke up, Haz"

"I know, love." He laughed, nodding his head. "Be ready by 6:30?"

I nodded, looking over at the clock. Holy shit. Have I really slept in that long. The clock read 2:00 PM.

Harry shot me a wink, before turning on his heel and walking back downstairs. I flung my legs over the side of the bed, standing up.

I headed into the bathroom, freshening up quickly. I brushed my teeth, washed my face, and took a quick shower, changing into my clothes afterwards.

When I walked out of the bathroom, I felt someone grab my wrist, turning me and spinning me on my heel. Before I could say a word, someone's lips crashed onto mine.

My eyes opened during the kiss, shocked, and wondering who it was. When I saw it was Louis, I relaxed, closing my eyes again and kissing him back gently.

"Good morning, babe." He chuckled once he pulled away, resting his forehead against mine. I smiled softly. "Good morning.."

I peered over, checking the hallway we were in to see if anyone was watching. Thankfully, no one was.

I turned my gaze back to Louis, remembering how I had to get ready for tonight's events with Harry.

"I'm going out with Harry around 6:30." I admitted. His reaction was exactly what I thought it'd be. He tensed up.

"Don't worry. Nothing will happen. Just two friends hanging out together." I gave him a reassuring smile. He sighed softly before nodding. "Alright. I trust you. Him, not so much."

"I understand." I leaned forward, placing my lips on his once again. That was when I heard a gasp.

I pulled away from the kiss quickly, looking to my left and seeing a wide-eyed Niall. "Uh, sorry." He coughed awkwardly. "That doesn't look like acting." A small smirk was playing on the Irish lad's face.

"Don't tell Liam. Or Harry." I frowned.

"I won't. You have my word." Niall gave us a smile, before backing up towards the staircase. "Just be careful where you guys kiss and shit." Niall said quietly. He playfully shook his head, turning and walking back down the staircase.

I laughed a little under my breath, turning to look back at Louis. "I have to go get ready."

Louis nodded, reluctantly letting go of me. I leaned up on my tiptoes, placing a soft kiss on his cheek before turning around and heading back to my bedroom.

I dried my hair and straightened it quickly, applying some light makeup to my face. I slipped on my black Vans, heading downstairs for something to eat since it was only just 3:30.

I made a quick ham and cheese sandwich, feeling hands go over my eyes. I spun around, expecting to see Louis. But I didn't. I saw Harry.

"Oh, hey Harry." I said, taken off guard. "W-What's up?"

"Oh, nothing." He chuckled. "Just wanted to tell you to dress casual for tonight."

I nodded with a small smile. I felt someone's gaze on me, turning my head to see Louis leaning against the doorway frame to the kitchen. He looked almost sad.

I frowned over at him, before turning back to Harry. "Can't wait.." I said with the best smile I could show. He smiled, leaning his head forward and placing a kiss on my cheek. Then, he turned back around, heading out of the kitchen, exchanging glances with Louis on the way.

I sighed, setting my plate down on the kitchen table. I plopped down in the seat, putting my head in my hands. I didn't want to have to hurt Harry, but he doesn't even know about Louis and I's relationship. And I sure as hell wasn't going to lead Harry on.

Louis walked over to the table, sitting down in the chair next to mine. "We're gonna have to tell him." Louis sighed. I nodded, looking down at the table.

"I know." I said quietly. "Or else he'll probably try something."

"That's when I'll step in." Louis reached across the table, taking my
hand in his. I lifted my head up, giving him a small smile.

"How about this, once you get home tonight, we go up into your room and have a movie night?" Louis suggested. I nodded, smiling. "That sounds amazing."

"Good." Louis spoke, standing up, and pressing a kiss to my cheek before walking out of the kitchen.

--------------------

"You ready to go, love?" Harry asked as the clock hit around 6:30.

I nodded, grabbing my phone off of the coffee table. I stood up from the couch, walking over to Harry who was standing at the door. I was dressed in something casual, like Harry had said.

"I'm ready." I breathed out, nodding. Harry smiled, holding his hand out for me to take. I reluctantly did, walking out of the door, glancing back, and seeing a sad Louis still sitting on the couch.