4.

Niall was sitting on the couch, his eyes glued to his phone. They have been lime that for the past two hours.

"Niall.." I said, almost in a question. "Yeah?" He asked, not looking up from his phone screen. "Why have your eyes been attached to your bloody phone for the past two hours?"

Niall glanced up at me for one second, before quickly looking back down at his phone when it vibrated. "Yes!" He shouted cheerfully, jumping in his seat.

"Let me guess. Claudia?" I asked, laughing. He nodded, a stupid smile on his face. "I thought she'd never text me!"

"Why wouldn't she? She was practically drooling over you in that McDonalds two hours from here." Liam said with a smirk. Niall blushed, even though his eyes were still glued to his phone, his fingers tapping away at the screen rapidly.

Then, his phone started ringing, signaling someone was calling him. He jumped up out of his seat on the couch, quickly answering it. "Hello, love." He said cooly, walking out of the living room and into the next room.

I playfully rolled my eyes, smiling. "Damn. He just met the girl and he's already head over heels!" I said loud enough for Niall to hear, and I knew he did when he looked back at me with a sheepish look on his face.

Once Niall came back into the living room several minutes later after his call with Claudia, Liam spoke up again. "Okay, so I was thinking we head back to London sometime today?" He asked, changing the subject of Niall's new lady friend.

Everyone nodded. "Claudia and I are going to meet up sometime in London. She lives there, too." Niall said, smiling happily. I can already see these two living happy ever after.

*

"Bye, mum and dad. We love you." Liam said as we both hugged my parents goodbye. It was about four o'clock, so we'd arrive back in London around six thirty, estimated time.

Niall was as excited as ever, due to the fact that him and Claudia were meeting up tomorrow afternoon.
On our way back to London, Harry's phone went off. "Hello?" He answered, obvious that he didn't look at the ID. we heard muffled voices in the other end, but that was about it.

"But, we're on break.." He said a few seconds later. Everyone, except Liam, turned to face Harry. Even Liam though, was looking through the mirror on occasion, taking his eyes off the road.

"Alright, Simon. Whatever you say." Harry sighed, shaking his head to himself. "Tomorrow? 3:00? Okay." He finished, hanging up the phone.

"Due to the paparazzi and their idiotic selves, we have a show with Ellen tomorrow to set the rumours straight. People think that Avery and Liam are dating now. Even though he's dating Dani, but yeah." Harry explained, sighing.

I almost choked in the own seat of my car. "Does this mean I have to go on with you guys?"

Everyone nodded, and I could've sworn I was going to faint. Ellen was my idol; don't get me wrong. But huge audiences scared me, especially when it was on worldwide television.

"Are you okay, love?" Louis asked, placing a hand on my knee. I had sat in the back with Louis and Harry. Both lads noticed my face going pale and having loss of color, giving me looks of concern.

I saw Liam glance through the mirror at me, noticing Louis' actions, which caused him to grip the leather steering wheel tightly Whoa there, calm down brother. I sighed, my gaze falling to my lap. "I just have major stage fright." I admitted.

The boys all nodded understandingly. "We understand that completely." Harry spoke, resting his hand on my other knee. Louis clenched his jaw, and I lifted my head back up, raising an eyebrow as my gaze shifted between the two boys on either side of me.

"What's up with you two?" I questioned, continuing to look back and forth between Louis and Harry, a look of confusion spread across my face.

They both glanced at each other, before turning away. Harry took his hand off my knee, as well as Louis. I glanced at Liam through the mirror, seeing he was already watching the scene. And the road, too, of course. On occasion.

I gave him a reassuring smile through the mirror, and he took his gaze away through the mirror, back onto the road, but I could still see the frustration in his expression.

I smiled a bit, leaning back in my seat some more. I felt myself slowly doze off as we made our way back to our home in London.

*

I woke up to the car coming to a gentle stop. My eyes fluttered open, seeing that my head was lying on someone's shoulder.

I lifted my head up, seeing a sleeping Louis with his head rested against the side window. I chuckled a bit, looking at him as his mouth was slightly parted, quiet snores escaping every so often. He was honest to god just adorable. I shook his shoulder a bit, and he jumped awake, causing me to giggle. "We're here, sleepyhead."

"Where are we?" Louis asked in a tired voice, looking around. Once he saw the house, he came back to realization. "Oh. We're home." He chuckled.

Louis got out of the car, holding open the car door for me, shutting it behind me once I stepped out. I smiled, giving him a small 'thank you'.

Everyone headed inside, and I plopped down on the couch face-first. I heard a slight chuckle from behind me, before they spoke softly. "You fell asleep on my shoulder, love."

I smiled into the cushion of the couch. "I was tired." I mumbled, chuckling a bit. "I could tell." I felt the couch sink next to me, and I looked up, seeing Louis sitting next to me. I sat up all the way, leaning back onto the couch.

Louis wrapped an arm around my shoulder, and I felt myself smile. I didn't know why he was being so close, but it's not like I was really complaining.

Someone cleared their throat from behind us, and I peaked over my shoulder, seeing Liam standing in the doorway, watching us like a father would. Louis quickly slid over in his seat, his arm falling back to his side.

Liam walked over, plopping down on the couch between Louis and I. "Ah, I love you two." He said, ruffling both of our hair.

"Liam!" I pouted, batting his hand away and fixing my hair. He laughed, wrapping a protective arm around my shoulder. Oh, Liam.

"Okay guys, so tomorrow we have the Ellen interview. So we might as well be rested up." Liam spoke, and Louis and I nodded in agreement.

I headed upstairs into my bedroom while everyone else went into their rooms. I crawled into bed after changing into my pajamas, and the last thing on my mind that night was Louis Tomlinson.