My Character Autograph Book

***

Name: Fourth Nattawat

Age: 21

Profession: I have applied for PhD

Relationship Status: In a relationship

If in a relationship, then specify more: I love Gemini. I cannot NOT love him. He is the perfect guy for me. And I can spend my whole life with him. We are quite balanced and that's all that matters.

Virgin (y/n): Ummm... No. Gemini is... persistent.

About My Family: Dad who is my backbone and adores me every way. He loves Gemini too.

Top Achievement: Just two days back I topped university.

Happiest Memory: When Gemini's parents hugged me in my first meeting. His mother fills the empty space of my mother in my life.

Friends: Mark, Non, Chim, O and Perth.

Regrets: Wasting the first year of my university in self-pity.

Here today for: Graduation ceremony. Oh and then I will be busy for a week being dragged around wherever Chimon and Non want me to.

Message to Readers: Being introvert doesn't mean being coward. Speak up when needed. This will help you and the people you care for. And don't fear to love. There is always someone for you.

***

Name: Gemini Norawit

Age: 21

Profession: I am graduating today. But mostly will be working with my dad.

Relationship Status: Committed to my hamster

If in a relationship, then specify more: My hamster is the cutest creature on this planet. He is timid from afar. But he is like a storm when it comes to love and relationships. He possesses the power to make you or break you. I love him. So much that when I am with him, I am myself. I can be goofy and stupid and he still sticks with me. So that's all I need. I see forever with him.

Virgin (y/n): Oh it took me so long to convince. I was promised sophomore year but I got it in my senior year. But with hamster you need to be patient. That is if you don't want to be a hospital patient

About My Family: Mom and dad who are waiting for me to propose Fourth like I told them I am graduating, I need to work two years. But more than their business they want me to tie the cute hamster with me. Sometimes I feel they love him more than they love me.

Top Achievement: I got selected in Nationals twice.

Happiest Memory: When I came out to my parents and they literally threw a party for me.

Friends: Mark. I can't go on without this crazy bastard. O and Perth. Non and Chimon.

Regrets: Not realizing my sexuality sooner and hurting Fourth because of it unknowingly.

Here today for: I am graduating today. What else can I sign a year end autograph for? Then anyway I am busy next whole week with my bros.

Message to Readers: You CANNOT be perfect. So stop trying. You will always fool yourself in order to show only your cool side. Learn to accept your vulnerabilities. Those who love you, will accept you nonetheless.