Chapter 31 - Bet 101

Ohm

After a lot of drama and complications, Boom is finally out of the team. Since his father had an... influence... he is allowed to appear for the exams but then that's that.

I could see Vee quietly changing near his locker and whenever our eyes met, he would give us a dissatisfied look.

Perth and I were getting changed too. But I couldn't see Gem anywhere.

"Where is Gem?" I asked.

"He rushed back early. They have their final presentation today." Perth replied getting into his tee and throwing the clothes into a bag to take it back.

There were other teammates who were changing too and all of a sudden I felt better. Without Boom around, this place doesn't have a negative energy.

He was always picking up on someone or just kept on bullying people for no reason.

"BABYYYYYY" Perth yelled happily and I turned to see where he was seeing and it was too fast for me. Chimon ran across the locker room door to hug him with a huge grin while Perth picked him up and swirled.

"Are you tired?" Chimon asked wiping the remains of Perth's sweat from his forehead with his sleeve, while Perth was still holding him up in the air.

"A bit..." Perth said making a lost puppy face. If he had a tail, he would wag it right now.

Perth brought Chimon back down on his feet and they both hugged each other like they will die if they won't.

"Way to rub it in my face." I said shaking my head. "Where is Non?"

They both turned to me and then crookedly smiled at each other before Chimon held Perth's face. "Watch this Pawat."

He placed around 5 kisses on his cheek one after the other while Perth kept laughing giddily looking at me.

I chuckled and rolled my eyes. "Ok, now stop. I can't take it anymore. I need my boyfriend." I threw my tee on Perth's face. He immediately threw it back.

"Are you seriously asking me about your boyfriend? I expected better from you Pawat." Chimon said dramatically making Perth and I chuckle.

"Perth, we need the register." The coach called and we all turned to look at him.

"Coming coach." Perth replied and turned to Chimon. "Tolerate him for a while. I'll be back." He kissed his cheek and ran towards the door.

"Wow! Who is going to tolerate whom?" I yelled back at him to which he just waved his hand backward without turning and left.

"Awesome, we are alone." Chimon said looking at me.

I gaped at him. "You were literally smooching him a while back. And hello, I have a boyfriend?" I teased.

"Shut your face wacko!" Chimon held my arm and pulled me with him outside.

"Where are we going?" I asked jumbled following his lead.

"I remember I asked you to shut your face!" He said casually pulling me outside the building and behind the bleachers.

On reaching he looked around sneakily. I folded my arms raising my brows.

"See Non is cool but that idiot's gonna flip if he sees you with anyone BEHIND the bleachers. I mean c'mon. I haven't even done any such thing with my guy yet." I snickered.

"I swear to god I am I gonna shove your face into that pole so hard it will leave an imprint of your stupidity plastered on it for ages to come." Chimon snapped at me.