Chapter 12 - Saving The Hamster

Ohm

As we three drove to Nanon's house, we found Nanon and Chimon waiting outside.

They immediately ran towards the car.

Perth walked out of the car to open the door for them.

"Any news?" I asked Nanon as he sat in the passenger seat beside me.

Perth got in beside Chimon in the back.

"No. Where is Gemini?" Nanon asked.

"He went to search him separately." I said.

"Who is so active in the morning to post and comment all this?" Perth snapped. "My head is still aching."

"No why? Get drunk more, and dance more. So awesome it is! Chimmoooon, you gave me headache screaming my name." Chimon snapped and slapped his shoulder. "You were supposed to be the host! Idiot!"

I snickered when Nanon glared at me. "Is this time to joke?" He asked looking at me and then to both of them in the back.

"Nanon, relax." Chimon held his shoulder but Nanon slapped his hand angrily.

"Ow." Chimon and Perth said together.

"Why are you screaming?" Chimon asked rubbing his hand.

"Did it hurt?" Perth asked rubbing his own hand on the back.

I rolled my eyes. He is gone case.

I turned to Nanon. "He is not a kid. We will find him. Let's search for all the places where you think he can go. Gemini said he usually likes to go to the book club at PY street."

"He also goes to this park near university to study in peace." He said.

"Then... we can split." Chimon said.

"I'll go with you." Perth said immediately to Chimon. I face palmed.

Chimon rolled his eyes and then patted my shoulder. "Ohm, drop us here. We will take a cab."

I drove to the side of the road and Chimon and Perth got down the car.

"Let me know if you find him immediately." Nanon said to Chimon.

"Yeah ok." Chimon replied and I started to drive again.

I saw Nanon was getting restless.

"You seem to care a lot about him." I said trying to know better. I have seen how both Nanon and Chimon are around Fourth. Like they are continuously taking care of him.

"He is like a brother to me." Nanon replied.

I chuckled. "How many more brother/sister do you want? Don't you have enough at home? Do you wanna adopt more?" I asked recalling Nonnie, Cindy and Ben.

He smiled at me. "I don't know. Maybe I can adopt you too?"

"No way. Anything but that. I can't be your brother..." It slipped my mouth so fast I had no way to take it back.

There was an awkward silence for 10 seconds after which Nanon gave away a very soft "Okay" and then it went silent again for a while.

Think... what to say dammit. Say something...

"How is your hangover by the way?"

Wow! Thank goodness Nanon for coming up with something.

I chuckled nervously. "I have no idea how it happened."

"I figured." He said and laughed. "But it was fun to watch. I am going to look at it and laugh always."

I hot the break with a loud screech and a car almost... al-most... hit us. I ignored it and pulled the hand breaks before turning to Nanon who was gaping at me.