Chapter 26 - Whipped

Fourth

I... Like you.

My ears are ringing since the time he said that to me.

I thought I was able to manage myself. I thought I would be able to handle it all and move on, but I was wrong. The moment he confessed, I melted internally.

It's true. The feelings that I have for him cannot be changed back to being just friends any more.

And to know that he is feeling the same way about me is enthralling. It would be a lie if I say that I did not observe the changes in Gemini's behavior in last few days.

But I did not want to think something that could break me again. But now my smile won't leave my face, my heartbeat won't calm down. I am daydreaming and I am having butterflies in the pit of my stomach too.

It all returned to me immediately.

I smiled in front of the mirror looking at myself, observing myself and recalled how Gemini used to always call me a hamster. Do I look like a hamster? Does he like me or does he want to pet me?

What am I thinking. I opened my cupboard and took out a red tee with ripped denims. Both od these are gifts from Non and Chimon. I never wore it thinking it will not suit me.

But today I want to try wearing it. I want to see if I can brave an attempt to think about my personality too and not just my studies.

If he likes me the way I am, he will definitely like me like this too.

And maybe, this will be a way to give him an answer too. Even if it is an indirect one. But I am wearing a color of love. Aren't I?

After receiving too many compliments from my dad I left the house to go to Non's place to accompany him to university.

"Fourth, Nanon asked me to inform you to meet for lunch. He has to host the event today, so he left early." Aunt informed me as soon as I rang the bell.

In fact, Non had texted me this last night but in my excitement I completely forgot about it.

I walked to the university which is a little more crowded and bursting with energy today. It's our Dance and Drama club day.

Today, Non is going to host the whole event and Chimon and Perth are going to be one of the dance battle participants.

It is an important day for both my brothers and I hope I will be able to catch up with them before they go on stage.

I parked my bicycle and walked towards the university building which was across from the basketball court. As a habit I turned to look at the court and saw Gemini and Ohm bro playing with other ream members.

But as if on que, Gemini turned to look at me. I stopped and faced him too.

But he froze. He was literally gaping at me. I am wearing contacts and having a hard time so I am not sure what exact expression. But I am sure he must be thinking how weird I look.

Conscious, I decided to leave but then stopped thinking that I had decided to face him and my feelings. So I waved at him... and he fell flat on the ground.

"Gem!" I could hear his team members rushing to him but he was smiling even after falling and he was looking at me. Is he laughing at me?

--- --- --- --- ---

Gemini

When I saw Fourth's expression change, I quickly got up and ignoring the others who were trying to help me, I screamed. "Hamster you look so god damn cute today!!!"