55. Junior Oberoi

AUTHOR'S PROV

Days started to pass and they didn't know when the 7 months flew. They were just stretching the case so that they could get some clues.

Jasvant was so much shocked when he heard that Alia has demanded to file a case against Shreekant. He was so confused that how she got to know about it she didn't knew it before.

"First tell me how my granddaughter got to know about it" Jasvant growled into cell.

"How would I know Dadu" Siddharth said in a annoyed tone.

Jasvant has called him and is asking only one thing since last half an hour.

"Shut up you fool, you forgot I was the one who has given my daughter to you. If i hadn't agreed then she wouldn't have been your wife right now "

"What's there to say now it already happened " Siddharth laughed.

"Siddharth " Jasvant gritted.

"Dadu I really don't know how she got to know that" Siddharth smirked.

Jasvant was going to say something again when Siddharth interrupted him.

"Umm dadu I'll call you back later my wife is calling me"

"She is my granddaughter" he growled.

"I never denied" he shurgged.

"Okay I'm cutting the call otherwise she will get angry" saying this he cut his call and answered Alia's call.

"With whom you were talking?" Came her angry voice.

"Ahh One of my clients... anyway leave that tell me you had your lunch?" He asked, changing the topic.

"Yeah and you?" Came her instant question.

"Yeah baby half an hour ago" he said leaning on to his seat.

"So....?" She trailed off.

"Hmm?" He hummed into the call with a soft smile dancing on his face.

"When you will be home?" She asked rolling on to the bed.

"Already missing me huh?" He smirked.

"Ahhn no actually ma was asking" she bite her tongue but soon patted back appreciating her.

"Really or ma's daughter was asking?" He smirked.

"No only ma was asking" she said with a blushy smile. She herself don't know why she always smile like a maniac whole talking to him.

"Okay than tell her that I'll be late" he said sitting straight.

He very well know that who is asking about him coming home at what time?

"At what time you will be coming back?" She asked.

He could hear the sadness in her voice.

"May be after 12" he tried to hide his smile.

"Okay" saying she cut the call.

She punched the pillow and kept her head on the other one closing her eyes.

~~

Siddharth's car pulled into the porch, as one of his guard opened the back door of the car for him.

He cursed for being late. He was just teasing her saying that he will be late but he didn't knew that it will happen in that way only as there came some important work that needed his attention today only, which lead him into getting late.

Ascending the stairs he walked into the living and started walking towards the stairs when he halts at his place when his eyes landed on the petite figure sleeping in the dinning room while sitting on the chair while keeping he read on the table.