20. Stay away from her

KARTIK'S PROV

"This is not a way to be done Alia" I said over the phone in an angry voice.

"If u weren't returning back yesterday you could have told us but no you always have to be a careless person. "

"You are not a child anymore"

"You have to be responsible"

"Are you even listening to me, what I'm saying?" I asked frustrated as I just received her silence over my every sentence.

"I'm sorry Bhai" she mumbled in least audible voice.

I sighed exhaling.

"You don't have to say sorry if you doesn't feel it. Bacha it's just we all were worried for you yesterday. " I said softly this time.

"You weren't picking out calls too" i added.

She again kept mum.

"By not saying anything you can't erase you mistake Alia" I yelled at her this time.

"I don't want to stay there, I can live my life alone like I have before, why you guys don't understand this thing" she yelled this time.

"You are not big enough to do that, do you get that. Come back I'm sending the driver" I said gritting my teeth.

"I'll not" saying this she cut the call.

I clenched my teeth closing my eyes to calm me down.

I opened my eyes to see the garden in front. I kept my hand on the railing of the balcony and looked at the swings that were moving slowly due the wind.

I felt a presence behind me. I don't have to turn as I know who might be there.

"I don't know where our childhood has gone" I said in a soft voice as O held my graze on the swings still.

I felt a hand above my hand and felt a gentle squeeze.

I turn my head and looked at her. She passed me a soft smile that give me a assurance, that says everything will me fine.....soon!

"I don't know Anu when she comes back to her own self" I said gulping the lump that starting forming in my throat.

"It's fine she is just a child, you know her" she whispered looking at me with her soft eyes.

I nod my head kept my graze in front and closed my eyes as she gently rubbed my arms keeping head over it.

ALIA'S PROV

I closed my eyes inhaling his scent that is filled in the whole car and kept my head on the head rest.

It's just I wanna feel him.

I wanna keep looking at him without a blink.

I wanna hold his hand.

I wanna caressed his stubble cheeks.

I slowly opened my eyes and looked at him without turning my head towards him.

I kept still at my place as I stared at him.

'Hm yaar baat toh h vo ab zada chikna ho gya hai' .

Uff Mera dil.

( Hmm yaar, he is hotter now)

(Uff my heart)

I immediately close my eyes as soon as I saw him turning towards me.

I peeked through my one eye while slowly opening it and immediately shut it again as he was still looking at him but with a smriked on his face.