27. Amusement park 1

AUTHOR'S PROV

AUTHOR'S PROV

Alia glared at Suman and pinched her waist.

"Ouch" Suman yelped in pain rubbing the area where Alia pinched her.

"What" Suman asked her in anger.

"Why did you tell him that we are coming here" Alia asked her in the same tone.

"Yaar he is my boyfriend and he asked me where I'm going today so I told him" Suman said pouting.

"Yes and invited him too right" Alia glared at her.

"No I didn't-" Suman was saying when Ishan came close to them.

"Alia won't you give your bhai a hug?" He asked looking at her.

Hearing his voice both the girls snapped their head in his direction. Alia smiled hearing him and ran into his arms hugging him.

Ishan chuckled and caressed her head.

"How are you Alia?" He asked as they pulled back from the hug.

"I'm good Bhai see" saying this Alia twirled around and he chuckled.

"How are you bhai?" She asked.

"I'm good too just a little tired of taking care of your best friend" he said the last part making a sad face.

"If you want we can - " Suman was going say break up when he raised his hands in air.

"Fine fine my fault I was just joking babe" he nervously laughed.

"Whatever" Suman rolled her eyes muttering.

Alia smiled at them.

"So how you guys planned to visit an Amusement park ?" Ishan asked looking at both.

"I told you nn she wanted to visit so we just came here" Suman said as Ishan nods.

"Alia 7 years no see? You were in talon terms with your friend but can't even talk to your bhai through chat?" Ishan asked her.

Though he meet her in Siddharth's office but he can't let her know as the circumstances doesn't allow him to.

Alia looked down not knowing what to say. Looking at her face Ishan knows her inner turmoil.

"Anyway now you are here, toh ab toh chod kr nhi jaogi nn" he asked with a laugh.

(Anyway now you are here, so now you will not go leaving us nn?)

Alia nods her head in denial chuckling. He spread his arms for her as she hugged him. Suman smiled at them. Ishan looked at her and spread his another arm for her, she smiled and hugged him. He smiled and tightened his hold on both the girls.

"But why did u came?" Suman asked as they all settled around eating icecream on a round table.

"Well you both were alone so...and how could I let my girl go alone" he shrugged and Suman rolled her eyes.