11. Ice-cream

AUTHOR'S PROV

"Aaaaaaaaa.....ahhh .."

A scream echoed in the whole dark basement which was cold as ice.

"I...I...I'm sorry ...s..ir... Please...le..ave
me"

A voice came full of pain with screams.

"How dare you touch what's mine" another voice yelled at him as he gripped his hair backward.

"Sir he'll die now" Rahul said to Siddharth looking at the guy who was getting tortured by him.

Siddharth stopped punching his face as he heard Rahul's voice and backed a little to see the guy's face and looked to found him at the edge of dying.

Siddharth ran his fingers in his hairs making them more messy but at the same time making him look more hot as he was taking deep breath to calm his anger down, turning to the other side.

"What was his name by the way?" Siddharth asked Rahul turning to him.

"Raghav sir......Raghav bindra" he replied.

He looked at Raghav who was taking deep breath, tired to taking his punches.

"Make his  termination letter ........ I guess he wanna go on a long break , as he forgetting his manners and moral values"

He said looking at Raghav.

As these words left his mouth Raghav raised his head and looked at him horrified and started begging.

"No...no no no ... Sir please don't do this to me please"

Siddharth replied with as a deaf ears.
Pissed by his acts at last Raghav yelled at him.

"What it is with you when I touched her it's not she is related to you or something and vice versa"

Siddharth chuckled dangerously listening him and looked at him with his dark orbs like a psycho.

Raghav gulped his saliva and thought if he said something wrong ? He then looked at Rahul to find him looking at him with pity eyes as if he did said something wrong.

His chain of thoughts was broken by Siddharth voice and he gulped his saliva in his throat as shiver ran down his spine when he heard his words.

"She is my fiancee"

Hearing him Rahul eyes widened and he looked at him shocked.

" I'm sorry sir please leave me give me last gance " Raghav started begging.

Hearing this Siddharth took out his gun and shoot him in his hands.

"Given" saying this Siddharth turned to left and Raghav sighed with pain.

"Torture him then leave him" saying this Siddharth Turned and left the place but hearing him Raghav's breath hitched.

Rahul followed Siddharth as he saw him leaving.

~~

Here on other side Alia came out the washroom rapped in a fluffy towel and walked to the closet room to take her cloths.

She pick her undies and cloths and changed into it. She then took off the towel from her hairs and getting them free to air dry and left for kitchen.

 She then took off the towel from her hairs and getting them free to air dry and left for kitchen