23. Photo

AUTHOR'S PROV

"Okay class you all have an open assembly today so gather yourself together and start moving in a crew"

Mr. Sharan said coming inside the classroom. All the students turned towards the entrance gate hearing their teacher's voice.

As soon as they all processed his words they all groaned. Sharan moves his eyes around the room and looks to find a bunch of students talking in the corner.

He signals other students to move and looked in the corner. They didn't even turned towards them.

Sighing he decide to go there. Without tearing his graze from them he started walking in their's direction. By the look on their's face he can conclude that they are talking on a serious topic.

He wondered what's an important topic for today's youth?

"Uh huh" he cleared his throat as he stood behind one of them, shiving his hands in his pants.

Hearing someone's throat clearing sound the boys turned to see and alterated. But the boy who was standing by his back towards sharan didn't turn but kept on blabbering.

"What happened? Why are you guys looking like that? Huh?" He asked looking at his friends sudden reaction.

One of his friends signals hum to keep quiet by his eyes gestures. He gave them a confused look.

"What are you guys looking behind" annoyingly he turned and his breath hitched.

"Si..r" he stuttered.

"Good morning Rohit" sharan said nodding his head.

"Good morning... morning...yeah" he blabbered without thinking.

Sharan looked at his nervous face and suppressed his laugh. He looked towards his friends and found their faces neutral.

He frowned seeing a sitting Arnav on the seat without paying attention to the scenario happening here.

He seems to be in deep thought. He raised his eyes looking at other boys as if asking what happen to him.

They all shook their heads but Rohit being an outspoken without thinking, said

"Nothing sir just muskan isn't talking to him-"

"Aahh"

He yelped in pain stoping in middle rubbing his arms looking at Ishan in annoyance asking with eyes why he pinched him.

Ishan glared at him, that makes him realise what he was going to do!

Do!

He just did!

Ahh!

He groaned at his thinking and looked at the sir who was looking towards them with amazed eyes.

"Umm.. I mean like his sister isn't talking to him" he tried to coverup his dids.

Hearing him Ishan mentally smacked his head.

Sharan nodded his eyes narrowing his eyes, as if telling them that he isn't the one who will take his lies.

Looking at the Sharan's face expression Rohit got his answers. He looked towards Ishan for help but he just glared at him. Gulping he looked in Siddharth's direction begging hum to help him through his eyes.