37. Voicemail

AUTHOR'S PROV

"Wooooo"

"Aaaaaa" Alia yelled being startled.

She was sitting in the living room typing the new chapter in her laptop when suddenly someone yelled on her ears from behind marking her startled as she yelp duw to the sudden voice.

Turning she glared at the people standing there while keeping a hand on her chest.

"Are you guys mad?" She asked yelling.

They shake their heads in denial.

"Than what was that?" She asked while glaring. She was so much angry that time that if she would have been a cartoon character than smoke would have came out of her ears.

"Ohh shut up Iya here we can to surprise you and you are yelling at us" Suman said moving her hands in air while sitting in the couch.

"Well you guys deserve it" Alia said rolling her eyes at her drama.

"Yaar Alia vo sab chod bari zor ki bhukh lagi hai kuch khane ko mangva" Rohit said coming from behind towards them.

" Kyu tujhe khane ko nhi Mila tha kya raste mein kuch? "  Ishan asked making himself comfortable on the couch, sitting beside Suman.

Alia signaled one of the servants to bring something for them to eat and turned her attention back towards her friends.

"Tu toh chup hi rh usmae bhi koi taste tha mujhe toh Darr hai kahi mera peit kharab na ho jae" Rohit said in a dramatic voice.

"Now Miss Malhotra will I get something to eat" he asked looking at Alia blinking his eyes trying to act like a child but he wasn't looking like one.

"Ohh Rohit Bhai don't do that you are looking so funny" Alia said laughing.

"Exactly I don't how industry has kept him still" Ishan said making faces.

"Hey hey bro now you are getting personal" Rohit's fake glared at him.

"What personal? Where was it when you used to borrow my underwear in the hostel " Ishan said rolling his eyes knowing all his dramas.

"What the fuck" Suman exclaimed moving away from him.

"Ewwwwww.....you guys use to share your underwear...yuck..." Alia said making a disgusting face while acting like she would threw up the next moment.

"Not only us Alia even your Siddharth too" Rohit said trying to defend himself.

"I can't believe this" Alia raise her hands in surrender.

"Ishan you are a doctor at least you should think before doing this" Suman said looking at him.

"Ooo Suman madam that time he wasn't" Rohit said.

"But still you guys were mature at that time " Suman said trying to make her side upper in the conversation.

Like this they all started defending themselves meanwhile the servants brought the snacks for them and arranged then on the table.

"Okay enough guys" Alia's voice echoed in the whole room taking all the attention towards her.

"Now the food is here and Rohit you were hungry nn so eat it okay then freshen up" she said pointing towards the food.

As they all settled and starting having their snacks Alia asked them.

"By the way...you guys here suddenly what happened?" 

"Why did we disturb your pre-honeymoon" Suman said sitting straight in a teasing manner.