48. Anklet

Please read the author's note at last, it is important.

AUTHOR'S PROV

He opened the door and his expression changed as soon as he looked at the person who was standing there.

"What are you doing here at this time" Siddharth asked raising his brows at Sahil who was standing infront of his door with a grin on his face.

"Vo actually I was going for jogging so thought why not to ask bhabhi. So where is she you move aside I'll call her" he tried to peeked inside but Siddharth held his shoulders.

"She don't goes for jogging and she is sleeping right now so you go" he said in a serious tone glaring at him.

"But bhai-" sahil tried to say something but Siddharth interupted him.

"No buts and if,  now leave and don't disturb me" saying he closed the door at his face.

~~

Alia woke up by the ring of her phone as she took out her hand from the the duvet and searched for her phone. Without looking at the caller I'd she picked her phone and held it against her ears.

"Hello" she said in her sleepy eyes still closing her eyes.

"Aliaaaa" she heard a loud screech from the other side making her pull her phone away from her ear with an annoying look on her face.

"What the hell Suman" Alia asked in an annoying tone. She don't like anyone distrubing her sleeping session.

"Oh sorry I got excited hearing your voice, you know you sounds so much tired" Suman said in a chirpering voice.

"It's true, I'm so much tired" Alia fake cried.

"Ahhnn so how much rounds you guys gone for?" She said grinning like a kid.

"Rounds?" Alia frowned as her eyes opened hearing her.

"Ofcourse rounds okay now I get it you lost the counts right hahaha" Suman said laughing.

"Lost the counts?" Alia sat on the back straight.

"Yes!" Suman nodded as if Alia could see from here.

"You-" it was when Alia realised what Suman is talking about. Her sleep was gone now.

Soon the pink shade crept on her cheeks.

"Shut up Suman" she yelled at her being embarrassed.

"But you said you were tired" Suman whinced.

"Yes I'm still tired" Alia emphasis the word tired and was going to continue when Suman jumped saying.

"See I was right"

"No you bitch , I was fired because of all the rituals that happened in the wedding" Alia gritted.

"Exactly that was a ritual" Suman grinned.

"Shut up Suman we didn't do that " Alia hissed.

"Don't lie Alia you know you can share it with me, we are best friends" Suman said pouting.

"Fuck off Suman" saying this Alia cut the call and threw it on the other side of the bed.

Alia could still feel the heat on her cheek as rubbed it to erase the heat.
Her gaze shifted to the and she paincked when she looked at the time which was showing 9'O clock.

She rushed into washroom jumping off the bed.

~~

Alia came out of the closet with a saree wrapped around her body clumsyly. She pouted as she stood infront of the mirror.