22. Lavender

ALIA'S PROV

"What do you want to talk about?"

I gulped at the voice. Whipping my tears I looked towards the door and saw bhai standing there.

He looked at me and his face turned into a worried expression.

"Bacha what happened? Why are you crying" he asked coming towards me cupping my face in his palms making me look at him.

I kept mum. So he turned towards bhabhi to ask. He raised his eyebrows asking her.

"What happened Why's she crying"

I looked at bhabhi telling her through my eyes not to tell him anything.

She looked at me.

I nod my head a little in no, pleading her through my eyes.

I sighed, turning to bhai.

"Why wouldn't she huh you asshole you yelled at her" she said while trying to look angry.

Huh bhabs must admit you are a good actor!

"But-" bhai tried to say but she cut him off.

"You know what leave her" saying this she jerked his hand off my face and looked at him and pointed towards the door.

"Go, get out. She is just crying, if I were at her place I would have beaten you with chachu's golf club."

Bhai's expression was worth watching. .
I laughed looking at his face. Bhai looked at me and narrowed his eyes. I controlled my laughter but couldn't as a giggle escaped my mouth.

"You are my sister you should be supporting me for her"

I just shrugged at his words rolling my eyes. Bhabhi stuck out her tongue and high fived with me.

Bhai kneeled in front of me and held my hands.

"I'm sorry bacha, it's just I couldn't control my anger when I saw him dropping you"

I kept my graze low.

"Alia you know I don't like you being with him" he said.

"We already broke up bhai 7 years ago"
I mumbled looking down. My heart aches stating this.

"I don't trust him Alia when it comes to you. You guys have broken up but it all shows that you still haven't moved on" his hold on my hand tightens.

"Will you ever be able to forget bhabhi " I stared at him.

Realising my hands from his palm I stood up turning towards bhabhi.

"I'm sorry bhabhi" I said looking at the floor as I left the room.

7 years ago I did what they asked me to do and now again they want me to do the same.

Did I ever have a choice?

I sighed at my thoughts. My phone pinged with a single sound. I looked at the notification it was an Instagram notification.

I looked at the message that came from an unknown I'd.

The name is itself weird.

Mujhesirf_aalupasandhai

I frowned looking at the I'd.

I opened the message while walking towards the terrace.

I sat on the swing there and replied to his message.

"
Hi

Hi

How are you?