28. Amusement park 2

AUTHOR'S PROV

AUTHOR'S PROV

Siddharth looked at the tablets with curious eyes that were inside her bag. He pulled out his phone from his pocket and clicked a photo of that tablet without her notice and thrust his phone back into his pocket.

Alia was trying to tie her hair but couldn't as the ride started taking its speed. Looking at her struggles Siddharth took the band from her hand and grabbed her silky smooth ones into his hands and tied her hair in a pony tail.

Alia grabbed the rod tightly as a screamed escaped from her mouth as she slid down towards him due to the turning of the ride.

Siddharth held her by her shoulder possessively and pulled her towards his chest. Without her knowing she also shifted closer to him due to the speed of the ride.

"Yaar Suman socha tha maza aaega but yaha tohhh aaaaaaa" she screamed last  as the train started going down.

(Yaar Suman I thought it would be fun here aaaa)

"Sahi mein Aliaa yarr mera sarr aaaaa" Suman said in between her screams clutching Ishan's one arm tightly as he held her by her shoulders.

(So true Alia .....my head aaa)

~~

All got down from the ride and Alia was leaning on Siddharth with her whole body weight on him.

"Bro Ananya what is rajdhani express was bro my head is spinning like a ball and I just want puke" she held her head keeping it against his arms.

"Bro what should I say I'm feeling the same" Ananya said and sat on a bench that was behind her.

"Okay guys leave it now let's go on that dragon one" Suman said pointing towards the dragon ride. People riding the ride were screaming as he went up and came back down.

"Yes" Alia said jumping.

"No way you girls are going on that one" Ishan said as Arnav nodded his head.

"No we will go " Alia pouted.

Ishan shakes his head in no and turns to Siddharth who was typing something in his cell.

"Sid at least you say something" he said grabbing his attention towards them.

"Why are you asking him, we will go he agrees or not, doesn't matter" Alia said stubbornly.

"Yes " came all the other girls voices at the same time.

"No way you are going there" Arnav said. To Muskan.

"But why" Muskan pouted.

"Didn't you see you were having nausea in that Rajdhani express and you are asking to go in that ride. You will fall down as soon as the ride reaches too high" Arnav said glaring at her.

"But please and I'll not fall I'm not a kid" Muskan said faking anger.

"Yes bahi she is not a kid and in fact we all are going there" Alia said and Suman agreed with her including Ananya.