44. Attack

AUTHOR'S PROV

Siddharth dragged her to his car and made her sit inside harshly but not too hard that would have hurt her.

Alia gulped looking at his face. Anyone could have said how angry he was right now. She didn't want to make any contact with his eyes right now which were looking bloodshot red.

She crawled back onto her seat as she found him sitting from the other side of the car.  As soon as Siddharth entered the car he put the partition on and sat looking out of the window as the car started to move.

Gathering all the courage at once she said in a low voice.

"Siddharth let me go"

Hearing her he clenched his teeth but didn't turn towards her as he was trying  to control his anger very much.

On not finding him reply she poked his arms but he still didn't turn.

"Driver uncle stopped the car" she said when she saw him not moving an inch.

Suddenly Siddharth turned to her and pulled her towards himself with a jerk.
A gasped left her mouth as she looked at him shocked.

"You still had the audacity to do this Alia" he hissed in anger.

Alia's forehead creased with sweat beads hearing his dangerous tone. He didn't use this tone with her. This was the first time he talked.

"I..I..." She tried to say something but couldn't form the words.

"You thought you would leave the country and I'll not get to know it?"  He glared at her and pulled her closer to himself more if possible making her hiss in pain due to his tight hold on her arms.

"You know what Alia First I thought to take it all smooth but you didn't like it, it seems. You like testing my patience isn't?" He said and jerked her back as she landed back on her seat, holding her tears back.

They say in silence from that time but Alia was crying silently while looking out of the window. Siddharth could hear that but he didn't turn towards her as he knows if he did then again she will win.

He wanted her to know how much anger he is and how much her actions affect him.

Suddenly their car got dis-balanced as it got out of control. The driver tried to control it at its pace, it was when Siddharth pulled Alia to his chest hiding her around his arms so that she didn't get hurt.

The car stops with a jerk as Siddharth opened the partition when he heard the shot sound outside the car.

"What happened?" He asked Rahul, still holding Alia in his arms.

Alia was terrified hearing the gun shot sound.

Did he come again to hurt him ?

She thought of a scared feeling that crept her heart. She clutches Siddharth's shirt tightly, being scared to lose him.

Siddharth rubbed her back when he found her clutching his shirt. He thought she was sacred because of the gun shot.

Rahul goes out of the car as soon as the firing of bullets can be heard making Alia clinch him more.

Siddharth made her sit quietly on the seat and palmed her cheeks.

"Alia you will sit inside and won't come out until and unless I ask you to. Okay I'll be back soon" he said kissing her forehead but she held his hands.

"No no please don't go please don't go" she panicked.

He suddenly pecked her lips and continued.

"Shhn relax I'll be back in a minute hmm"  He asked as she nodded looking into his eyes.