24. Let's get back together

Heyaaa lovely peoples 😚

Well first pressed that star ⭐ button then proceed.

This chapter is a gift from my side to my lovely friend and reader amourr4

Happy Birthday bb💗💗
Ilysm bb 😚💗

AUTHOR'S PROV

As the meeting got over one by one the members started vacating  the conference room.

Alia tried to take her hand out from his hold but he wasn't in the mood to let her go as he just tightened his hold.

She grits her teeth and awkwardly smiles at the board members that were looking at them in confusion.

"Leave my hand"she mumbled faking a smile towards the members.

He just ignores her and acts like the reader of the papers. She sighed and looked at the papers acting she is also looking into it.

"Siddharth people are watching us just leave my hand" she again said.

Those who were watching them think they were discussing something as it looks like that only.

On not getting any response from him she just looked at him. She knows in this moment she has to be the calmest among them.

"Please" she pleaded in her soft voice.

Listening to her plead his moment stop. He very well knows what she is trying to do. She always used to do this and he has to always agree with her.

But he didn't want to do that this time. But he can't deny her sighing he loosened his hold on her. She grinned taking her hand back as she very well knew that had to come.

She turned to stand when halted on her steps looking at the person standing in the front.

Sensing her standing still Siddharth looked towards her and looked into the direction where she was seeing.

He clenched his jaw looking at the man standing there. He just wanted to punch his shitty face.

"You need anything Mr shen?" He asked as calmly as he could at that moment.

"Yes" Vansh said with a smrik on his face looking towards Alia. He licked his lips looking into her eyes as she turned her head disgustingly.

Siddharth clenched his jaw looking at him. He just wanted to punch his shitty face.

"Eyes here shen" he gritted

"Oh did I disturbed your guys office romance" Vansh smirked.

Alia eyes widened at his statement. She looked at him horrified and opened her mouth to say something but Siddharth beat her.

"Well what can I do when I have a beautiful fiance"

Siddharth said pulling her to his chest by her waist. Alia looked at him confused.