33. He is back

AUTHOR'S PROV

"Are you even knowing what the fuck you are saying Karthik?" Gaint voice roared in Malhotra mansion.

Servants doing their work outside the mansion stir hearing his roar as it's rair when their boss yells and that too like this.

"You are saying that she is gone on a trip?" He continued.

"She was missing for two days and now she is on a trip"

"Are you fucking kidding me?" He gritted glaring at him.

"Chachu-" he tried to say but his father interrupted him.

"Gaint is right Karthik you know she is not safe here but still you allowed her to go like this?" Prashant asked in disbelief.

"Dad she is not alone there she has guards with her" Karthik lied though it wasn't a lie as she does have guards with her there.

"We can't trust anybody with her and you know this" Prashant said in a stern voice.

"Where she has gone tell me I'll bring her back here " Gaint said looking at no one in particular.

But Karthik kept mum and this irks Gaint more.

"Bhaiya ask him where she is ? Or dnt tell Karthik that you can't tell us this too" he gritted the last part looking at him.

"I can't" Karthik said and this was the last call to Gaint's control.

"Why" he yelled.

"Because he is back" Karthik yelled back making all the people stir there except one.

"And he is searching for like a mad" he added looking at into Gaint eyes.

Gaint heart crept with a fear as he gritted his teeth curling his fingers. Hearing Karthik's word Pooja lost her balance as he was about to fall when Prashanti held her by her arms.

"Pooja.."

All turned towards them and rush to her looking at her condition.

"Are you okay?" Prashanti ask rubbing her arms.

Pooja eyes filled with tears as she wasn't in the condition to hear anything only one line was ringing in her mind.

He is looking for like a mad.

She came to senses with a jerk and look for Gaint. She held him by his collars pulling him to herself and sobbed.

"Gaint He is back, he will harm her again"

"Save her" she cried.

"I'll I promiss-" he was saying but she interupted him.

"Don't promise me you failed last time but this please don't be failed please"
She said hitting his chest and sobbed lastly hugging him making Gaint closed his eyes in pain as he rubbed her back.

Picking her up in his arms he moved to their room.

Prashant and stood infront of Karthik with a questioning look.

"How do you know?" He ask

Karthik looked at his father with a look saying ' I'm Karthik Malhotra how wouldn't I ?' .

Prashant nodded his head understanding his son's inner talk making him roll his eyes.

"Keep a eye at him "

Karthik look at his dadaji as he heard him saying this nad nods his head.
He turn to go but stopped hearing Prashant's voice.

"She is with Siddharth"