4. Castle Storage, Buffalo

We all piled out of the Impala. I jumped out before the brothers pulled Bobby out and practically dragged him to the emergency room doors. I ran after them, abandoning my backpack in the car. I ran ahead to shove the doors open and exposed us to the hospital sounds: loud phones ringing, nurses and doctors hustling around.

"Need some help here!" Dean shouted.

"What happened?" asked a nearby nurse. It wasn't hard to miss her with her wild, puffy, dark hair.

"He was stabbed," Sam told them.

"Can we get a gurney?" the nurse called out.

I stepped out of the way as two nurses came charging at the trio with a gurney.

"Hang on, Bobby," Dean told him. "Hang in there. You're gonna be okay."

I put a hand over my mouth as I watched the nurses load Bobby on. I didn't move right away as they rushed him off, but the brothers began to chase after them.

"Just wait here," the nurse said, stopping them in their tracks.

"We can't just leave him," Sam protested.

"Just don't move. I've got questions." The nurse hurried off somewhere.

"Sammy, we got to go," Dean told his younger brother.

"No. No way, Dean."

"The demons heard where the sword is. We got to get it before they do, if we're not too late already. Come on!"

"Wait, what?" I asked as the brothers fled from the emergency room. "What's this about a sword?"

"Geez, I forgot you were still around," Dean muttered.

"Funny. Seriously, what's going on?"

"Dakota, you should stay here," Sam ordered me.

"Um, no, not doing that. You've got my bag in your car."

"We'll toss you it as we're taking off," Dean snapped. We were at the Impala now. Sam maneuvered so that he was working his way towards the passenger's side. Dean went to the trunk and popped it open. I went right for one of the doors, pulling it open.

I screamed as I felt something wet splatter down my front. I looked at Dean, wide-eyed in anger.

"What the hell was that for?" I bellowed.

"Just needed to check," he said before tossing the bottle back in the trunk. I shook my head at him in bewilderment as he shut the trunk. "Don't just stand there and leave the door open. Get in."

My eyes bore into the back of Dean's head as I sulked inside the Impala. The engine came to life, and we took off once again. I kept my eyes on the hospital until it was out of my view. I barely know you, Bobby, but pull through. Don't let yourself be another statistic to their kill tally.

"So is anyone going to tell me what's going on, or am I going to have to find out on my own?" I broke the silence. "Actually, tell me where we're headed first."

"Castle Storage, up in Buffalo."

"What for?"

"Long story."

"A story she shouldn't know about," Dean cut Sam off.

"By the way, what the hell did you throw on me?" I said.