Promise

Billy's pov:

as I looked around for griffin trying to calm my dog down the air felt suffocating..it was getting harder to breathe.. 'Where is he?' 'This must be a prank' 'Why is Mimi barking..?' 'Is Griffin okay?' 'It's my fault isn't it..?' These things have overtook my mind..the more I tried to calm Mimi down the more I lost calmness myself. I felt as if everything stopped as if time was never existent..not even realizing it myself I started panicking I was hyperventilating, I was uncontrollably trembling, and so words filled my head 'I should've never left..' 'Griffin where are you?' 'Please be safe..' 'I'm sorry, I'll never leave you' I felt myself gagging on myself and suddenly I heard sirens and not a second later multiple people came to my aid..none of them being Griffin.

As those people started to calm me down I hadn't realized my face had been slobbered with tears..they quickly took me away to the hospital and contacted my parents, they only told me "We just need to make sure everything is okay with you." 'I don't care if I'm okay or not..where is he..??' Is all I could think of, I closed my eyes slowly drifting away and all I could mutter was "Please..please find Griffin.." and that's all was said.

「A few hours passed」

Narrators pov:
Billy was asleep in a hospital bed, doctors were in and out checking up on him, everyone waiting patiently, Finney has looked at the door nearly tearing up..he for some reason felt that everything was happening because of him..as he was about to get up and ask if they could go in the doctor came out "You may enter, but family first." Finney's heart sank..but he sat still fidgeting he couldn't get his mind off of Griffin 'Where is he..?' It felt likes hours but finally they were allowed to go in and so they ran in quickly going over to Billy who seemed dazed, Bruce spoke up "Billy..you okay?" Billy didn't respond until tears flooded his eyes "Where is Griffin?" Everyone looked at each other and Vance sighed "The cops are on the look out, they're trying to keep us updated." Finney looked at Billy and Billy looked at Finney and gave a weak smile..Billy then looked at everyone and spoke "I'm tired..can you guys please leave." Everyone nodded and left, as everyone left the room Bruce and Vance went to speak with Billy's parents and so they went downstairs but Finney went to the restroom around the corner of Billy's room.

??? Pov:

I hummed and giggled from the sounds of screaming 'Help!!' From the movies I was watching, I then remembered a dear friend of mine had not been feeling so well! Dear me I should feed them~
I walked down stairs opened the door and hummed I had a platter filled with food "Dear me! You fellas might be hungry right? Well kiddos I bought you some food." I placed the platters down and petted my little pets and walked back upstairs making sure to lock there cages so they don't run and bark..they're quite the naughty boys.

As I left my house I decided to visit another area as I was looking for another Pet...I hopped into my car and whistled, after a 30 minute drive I have finally arrived. I got inside and suddenly I was stopped by a beautiful woman..but I prefer other things.. "Sorry sir, but we can't let anyone in unless your family." I felt my smile turn into a frown but I quickly smiled again and spoke "Dear me, I apologize but I am a family member." The woman looked at me then sighed while she took out a clip bird with a pen "Name..?" "Oh! My name is Albert" I was let through and I smiled happily..I finally get to see my new pet.

Finney's pov:
As I finished using the restroom I went to go check on Billy because something felt weird..As I turned the corner I saw a man..a familiar man. I ran into the room and saw the man caressing Billy's sleeping face..I felt my head boil I was about to scream u til the man stopped me he had a weapon..he then spoke in a chilling voice. "You better close that door or this boy gets it." I slowly closed the door and I felt the air grow cold and suffocating..I was wondering who this man was u till he said something I couldn't forget in all my years. "You naughty boy." I felt my head blur and my breath shaken it was him.. "Why are you here." I managed to mutter. "well let's just say I wanted to see my new pet." My head boiled but it also felt shaken "your the one who's been taking my friends.." my eyes widen "Bingo! Such a smart boy you've grown to." I was scared but I wanted to protect my friends the way they protect me.. "Let's make a deal..If you perhaps wanna save your buddies, well of course the remaining, come with me." I felt my heart race I didn't know what to do but I knew that if I didn't do something all hope would be loss..I agreed. Not a second later the man grabbed me and smiled "why don't you text your little buddies that your going home first..you don't want them worrying and calling the cops." As much as I didn't want to I did I texted the group chat saying I was going home first with my Dad. As I left the hospital and entered the man's car he took my phone and threw it out the car..I didn't know if I had a chance escaping this time...