Polaroids pt.2

Finney:
I have gotten back to Billy's house and we had found monopoly laying around in one of the closets, we had been playing for 3 hours currently due to everyone making deals with each other of the territories but suddenly Griffin had given up "Ugh!! IMM BROKEEE! This isn't fair I kept landing on Bruce's territories making me lose 500!!!" Griffin had exclaimed. Griffin had threw his money onto the CD table and jumped onto the couch while giving Bruce a dirty look, "Griffin I'm sorry but it isn't my fault you landed there!" Bruce had screeched across the room but griffin whipped his head away from Bruce's direction and as griffin did that Billy had chuckled and said "Looks like someone's upset that they just suck at the game" which quickly had a reaction from griffin quickly "I DO NOT SUCK AT THE GAME!" Griffin had suddenly stood up from the couch. Billy looked at Vance and gave him a smirk which indicated a sign for Vance to join in?

"If you don't suck so much at the game why'd you throw the money and quit so easily" Vance had proudly announced and as Vance was about to make another statement a sad slap sound was made with Vance's face which was then followed by a pillow.

Vance angrily stood up and grabbed the pillow that had flew across the room and he had suddenly sprinted towards griffin, moments after Griffin was running away from Vance due to Vance's murder content, "GET BACK HERE YOU LITTLE-" Vance had suddenly got cut off with a pillow thrown on the back of his head, he had slowly turned around and made eye contact with Robin and Billy. Robin had a weird expression to his face and pointed at Bruce "H-Hey don't look at me it was Bruce I swear!!" Vance had suddenly threw three pillows hitting Bruce Billy and Robin " honestly I don't give a donkeys a— who did it" everyone had suddenly gotten up and had a pillow fight mostly going after Vance.

Griffins Pov:

I watch as everyone gang up on Vance till I see movement across my eye! It was Finney slowly and quietly packing up the monopoly game, he had stood up and headed up stairs which I slowly followed since I wanted to ask him something but I decided to stay a bit far and watch him around which is kinda creepy if he saw me lol.

I saw him enter a room which was the guest room so I walked to the door and opened the door slowly and quickly hid under the bed to scare him and as I was laughing to myself I hear an odd sound.

Ka-chick

I thought it was Finney sneezing but it had sounded muffled and not the type where they cover the mouth but as if it was coming from outside.
I moved closer out the bed and put my gaze onto the window as Finney was moving things in the closet I heard it again

Ka-chick
Ka-chick

The sound had been loud and clear throughout the time Finney was in the room but it had seem as if Finney couldn't hear anything and when Finney had left the room the sound had disappeared but it had felt whatever was making those noises had not left yet as if it wasn't satisfied with something so I had continued to stare at the window for a bit longer till a hand had been pressed against the glass, I had then took a picture.

The hand had disappeared due to the door suddenly opening it was Finney again he had a bunch of boxes which seems to be Billy's things.

Ka-chick

The longer Finney had stayed in the room the more the noise had frequently continued then the presence I had felt disappeared so I quickly got out of the bed which surprised Finney "OH Griffin!!" He smiled and I had seen he was wearing headphones I had pulled him out of the room and sat him down while bringing over the four somewhere else I had then shown them the picture I had taken.

They all seem to be taken aback so Billy had quickly ran up the stairs closing every blinds and locking everything that probably hadn't been locked and came back down stairs with Mimi.

"Bruce do you have any extra bats?" Robin had questioned which Bruce nodded and went into his duffel bag and gently took three bats out. Billy and I took one as well as Bruce, Robin and Vance didn't need one since they are more experienced with combat and have more physical strength I had quickly ran to Finney told him the four of us will find something in the garage which he nodded.