A voice

[ HELLO AGAIN this is just a quick description it may be long but I promise that this part will also be long! I'm sorry if this part is confusing I'll rewrite it if you guys want!] { so basically this Au does still contain Gwen's and Finn's powers but I want to makes Finn's a bit stronger then before which means he can also see supernatural things but of course Gwen still sees her dreams and so on but Finn's will happen more vividly due to him witnessing his mothers death, when he does experience such odd occurrences his personality seems to change and make him act recklessly which caused him to almost die many times but I also wanna add is that when he is having the occurrence and he touches someone that someone will see what he sees in his eyes!, but also there will be a part describing how Mrs. Blake died}

Finney's pov:
I heard her I know I did, I ran into the woods not caring what could've happen to me so I kept going forward trying to find where that distorted voice is coming from as I twist and turn looking around for that figure I heard a long ring burst through my ear, I quickly fell due to the pain caused from the ringing I tried opening my eyes but it wasn't much of a use due to tears blurring my vision but slowly I look around a see multiple figures running towards me but if I were to somewhat go with them I feel as if my opportunity has been wasted so I tried my hardest to get up and start running again.

I quickened my pace as I heard those people earlier calling my name and as much as I want to turn and follow them I don't want to lose this chance to find that person calling me and as I ran farther and farther I had proper vision of what was calling me.

Robins POV:
I saw Finney picking up his pace as he slowly got up earlier and he seemed faster then before so it was hard to keep up due to the rain and the odd structure of the forest but luckily Vance was somewhat behind him and right behind Vance was Griffin which surprised me since Griffin said he wasn't athletic as all?!

As soon as me Billy and Bruce get near where Vance and griffin were everyone stops since Finney had also but he had stopped near a edge which was followed with a manageable drop but if he did fall it would be hard to find him so Vance  quickly tried walking near him and griffin also walking somewhere near them both but as soon as both of them got a hold of Finney the edge had collapsed..!

Vance POV:
As I try grabbing Blake the edge decided to fucking collapse on us as I had a grasp on Blake's shirt which made me Griffin and Finney fall so I grabbed Blake and Griffin making sure none of them get injured and as soon as I hit the ground we all started rolling down farther but I took the chance to grab one of the nearby bushes or rocks hopefully stopping us from continuing down the hill which it luckily did.

Time lapse to 20 Mins~

I start fluttering my eyes and wake up to the cold ass rain dripping onto me since it was still raining so I sat up but as soon as I did I felt a sharp pain on my arm which I held onto, I started looking around and see that griffin seems to be waking up and after he spotted me he ran towards me and started panicking "HOLY?! Vance are you okay?!" He started checking around his pocket and took out a brown bandana and wrapped it around my arm which helped a lot to prevent the blood to continue to spill but soon after I noticed Blake isn't near on sight so me and Griffin stood up slowly checking where Blake fell and after 5 mins we see Blake near a tree huddled up with his knees to his chest?

Me and Grffin walk towards Blake which didn't catch his attention so Griffin walked towards his left as I walked towards the right and we started to shake him and he looked up a hit but avoiding to fully put his gaze up so griffin asked "Finney?! Are you okay did you get hurt?!!" I was about to ask him something till I heard a somewhat loud whisper from Blake saying "I..I can't she's looking." Which caused me to fucking get scared so I looked around and so did Griffin but we didn't see shit so I tried to calm Blake but out of no where I heard Rope above the three of us which I glanced over to Griffin who was already looking up but his expression seemed to make him start tearing up and gripping into Blake's jacket so I decided to also look up.

Billy's POV:
Since I had Mimi with me I decided to take the lead of finding the three so I took out a bandana I got from Griffin and showed it to Mimi hoping she could at least smell him which Mimi did start sniffing around and as I glanced behind me I could tell that Robin and Bruce were freaking out due to just witnessing the three fall but I have to admit I don't blame them because I myself  are freaking the fuck out but I tried not to show it because if I did we'd probably have trouble finding them and as we got near a medium sized rock there was blood on it which means one of them got injured so now all of us started panicking more.

We picked up our pace going down the hill till we suddenly heard screaming, Vance's screaming, all of us quickly ran towards the scream and saw Vance and Griffin holding onto  Finney who was holding onto his knees to his chest while looking down but for some reason Griffin n Vance were looking up with extreme shock on there faces when all of sudden Griffin stood up holding onto a tree for support because it he didn't it seemed as if he'd fall right away, we slowly approach them but Griffin ran to a nearby bush and started vomiting while Vance kept holding onto Finney so I walked to Griffin as everyone else walked to Vance and Finney.

Vance's pov:
I can't move my gaze at all. I don't understand what the fuck I'm looking at and how it was here I know damn well this THING wasn't here when Griffin and I walked over, I know it wasn't I try moving my gaze to Blake which didn't help at all due to a rope above keeps making a creaking noise.

I glance over looking Blake I see him fucking panicking like hell and so I grabbed his collar which he stared at me but his eyes kept gazing over the thing above us but I whispered to him "Blake don't you dare look up just look at my eyes okay Blake?" I felt my voice waiver as I said those words but it worked Blake's eyes looked at mine but I can see his eyes start tearing up.