Polaroids

Gwen's Pov:

"Hello Finney?" I said, I had heard nothing in the line so I had thought I got the wrong number till I heard "yes Gwen, What happened?" From Finney. I couldn't help smile knowing my brother is safe, I then announced to him "Dad is going on a business trip for 6 months!" Which made him quickly ask "who are you staying with?" Which caught me off guard but I said I'd be staying at Susie's.

I talked to him for 40 more mins till I heard Susie's mom call me to get ready so I can stay over for the few months so I said my goodbyes to Finney and hanged up!

Finney's POV:

I couldn't help but smile hearing that me and my sister had free time from my dad not being home, but I had come to a remember that I should clean the house before playing around with my friends. I wanted to finish it as soon as possible so I could get the stress of cleaning the house in the last minute, I had looked at Billy and said " Billy I'm gonna head home I need to clean my house!" And as I headed for the door Vance had grabbed the collar of my shirt from the back and said "you'd think we'd make you go alone after that creep came here? What if he lives nearby or waiting in his Van?" Which made me think about it as well so Bruce Vance and Robin had tagged along. Griffin and Billy couldn't go due to them delivering newspapers together since there was more then usual.

All four of us had started walking along the block as we saw Griffin jump onto the back of Billy's bike as they rode away, the distance between Billy's house with us had started to get farther and after a 10 more mins I had seen my house and saw that Terrance's car was gone which I felt very relieved for.

I open the door with my spare key which I had been greeted with the smell of alcohol everywhere which didn't seem surprising but I do hope he didn't drink before heading out since he still is my father, I walk in and looked behind me seeing Vance had a complexed face which didn't surprise me, I will be honest that my dads habits does embarrass me since this is the first time I had friend over and probably be the last when my dad comes back after the trip.
Vance quickly walks over to the kitchen and says he'll wash the dishes and clean the stuff that's in the kitchen which he quickly started with, Bruce had then ran to back yard and grabbed a bunch of things and said "I'll clean the back yard and clean the hallways when I'm done!" He then gave a thumbs up so I headed to the living room where the smell of alcohol got stronger.

I grabbed a bag and started collecting the bottles, I then see someone sweeping up the trash next to me realizing it was Robin. I smiled which he had also smiled back and as cleaned the living room we had started talking non stop.

Bruce's POV:

As I was cleaning the back yard I had come across envelope near a window so I grabbed it and decided to unfold it since it had things some weight to it, I had opened it saw many Polaroids of something but I decided to check it later since I needed to finish cleaning.

「10 mins later」

I had finally finished the hallway and back yard so I met up the other three in the front porch seeing all of them talking so I sat next to Vance and I then said " I found these Polaroids next to someone's window!" Which caught everyone's attention and as I was about to reopen it to show it the phone had stared ringing which Finney ran in to check and as he ran in he said "go ahead and check it first I'll be back!" So I had opened it taking out 20 Polaroids from the envelope and as I passed a few of them around I had analyzed the picture slowly and heard Robin blurt out "isn't this Finney on these Polaroids??" Which made me confused till we spread them out realizing it was Finney.

"Who took them and why do the some of them look like it was taken from the inside?" Robin added which gave me the chills so all three of ran in seeing Finney hanging up the phone confused "what happened?" Which we didn't respond since we didn't want to scare him so Vance asked "can we see your room?" Which we all shook our heads and Finney leaded the way to his room.

"My rooms quite messy so don't mind it!" I looked around his room checking to see if there's any open areas where a camera can be in or where a person can hide in which my eyes had laid onto a small bear holding a space rocket and as I looked into it close it had some type of lens in one of the eye so I grabbed it. "Hey Finney where'd you get his bear?" I asked and he responded with " it was in my room when I got home from school before and I asked my dad and he said some mail man dropped it off saying it was for me not really addressing who it was from." I felt quite weirded out so I said if I could take it which he felt quite confused about but he said sure since the teddy bear was quite creepy at night since it's eyes would glow blue at night.

I ran out the door into the front yard and grabbed rock nearby and started smashing the eyes of the bear which Robin and Vance were confused about till we saw the camera pop off.

We all burned the bear just in case and went to head back to Billy's house to have another sleep over for the time being.