The bridge

[I HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS PART, IM SORRY IF I DONT UPDATE QUICK SADLY I HAVE SCHOOL, continuing trouble makers]

3rd pov: the six boys make there way to a near by bridge in Billy's house, the bridge wasn't high and was usually a spot to go fishing Vance grabbed robins shoulder and came close and made a bet with Robin "Robin I bet 20 dollars that you won't jump off the bridge into the water" robin scoffed and said "you really think I'm afraid of such small height robin went near the bridge and climbed over it while smirking and he proceeded to jump off Vance ran near the railing and looked down and so did everyone else which they see robin pop out of the water screaming out "SHIT ITS SO FUCKING COLD IN HERE" Vance started laughing Bruce and Finney was staring at griffin and Billy who seemed to be giggling under there breath and started pointing at Vance then out of no where griffin and Billy grabbed Vance's legs and pushed him over the railing making Vance also fall in the water.

Vance popped his head out right next to robins and started cursing out griffin and Billy though they seemed not to care and just started laughing as they look at Vance's hair which seemed to be a wet looking cat everyone started laughing at Vance while Bruce and Billy went to jump down as well making a huge splashing sound the four boys looked up the bridge telling Finney and griffin to jump down which griffin seemed to have the urge to jump in the other hand Finney felt ready and grabbed griffins hand causing griffin to change his mind until Finney said "You only live once griffin!" Causing griffin to jump in with Finney.

Finney's Pov:

As I jumped down the bridge with griffin o felt the water hit and I jumped up after hitting the water seeing everyone giggling and laughing talking about everyone's hair, Bruce recommended to play chicken fight which made everyone get hyped up and picked a partner 「the partners are Finney with robin, Bruce with Vance and Billy with griffin」 as everyone got ready we started playing the game sadly griffin fell out first because Billy slipped and made griffin tip backwards, lastly it was just me and Bruce which was gonna be a little hard since Vance seemed to be very competitive but after a few mins Bruce ended up losing which made me look at robin and smile but he seemed to turn away.

Robins Pov:

Once we finished and won Finney looked down on me and smiled brightly which made me turn away since I didn't want him seeing me flustered but I realized griffin saw my reaction which made him smirk and he mimicked a heart shape with his hand, everyone started getting out the water since everyone was getting hungry so we all decided to stay over at Billy's house.

As we got there Billy's dog came running out and jumped on Billy everyone greeted Billy's dog and ran into the house since everyone was soaking wet Billy handed everyone clothes and told everyone to change in different rooms,
Me and Finney went into Billy's parents room since there was a bathroom there as well so I changed in the main room as Finney went into the bathroom I currently had finished putting on my clothes and so did Finney do we walked into the living room seeing Bruce and Vance avoiding contact which was weird after we sat down Billy and griffin came out as well and sat with us.

Griffin asked me why Vance and Bruce were acting weird and I said I didn't know either so griffin blurted out to them "did you guys accidentally see each other without shirts or something" both Bruce and Vance looked at Vance but it seemed as if Vance was going nuts while Bruce tried explaining how it wasn't like that.

3rd pov:

Billy decided that everyone should sleep over at his house which everyone agreed to except Finney, Finney described how he would have to speak to his father about it which was understandable so Finney failed his fathers number and started speaking over the phone, Finney's father agreed that he could stay over which made everyone happy, everyone started getting some sleeping bags ready and some snacks since they have a lot more hours to go before night and soon after Billy's parents came home greeting everyone until they saw finney "oh this a new face! Who might you be?" They spoke to Finney, Finney took his hand out and said his name was Finney Blake Mrs sho Walter told that Finney had beautiful eyes which made finney a bit Embarrassed.

Mrs showalter said that she would be cooking lunch and hope to have some help from few of the six boys which Finney, bruce and robin volunteered the three boys follow Mrs Showalter into the kitchen and asked Finney to cut veggies as bruce washes the dishes Katy robins job was to actually help out with the cooking since he knew how to cook then anyone else, Finney looked out the window and saw the clouds forming and suddenly saw rain falling.

[the next chapter will be more upsetting now and will describe unsettling things and gore, will also be describing hallucinations and many more]